|BB Slots||BB Slots: Recover 3,000 HP each turn. (Granted to front line at start of battle and lasts indefinitely) |
| HP ||251,123 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||198,255
|LVL ||90 || HP ||264,340
|LVL ||90 |
|Class || Alter Ego |
|NP Bar |
|NP Type ||AoE |
|Actions ||3 per turn |
|Traits ||Female, Humanoid, Servant, Divine, Heaven or Earth, Weak to Enuma Elish |
|Active Buff 1||KP-M: Recover 5,000 HP each turn. (Cannot be removed) Disappears upon 2nd break. |
|Active Buff 2||SG "Oversensitive": Self DEF Down, Gain 1 NP charge per turn. (Cannot be removed) |
|Skill 1||Breast Valley A: Apply Damage Cut to self (3 times, 5 turns). Apply Debuff Immunity to self (3 times, 5 turns). |
|Skill 2||Masochistic Streak A: Increase own DEF (1 turn). |
|Skill 3||Trash & Crash EX: Increase own ATK (3 turns). Apply Ignore Invincible (3 turns). Increase own DEF (1 turn). 10% Chance to inflict Death when attacking (1 time, 3 turns). Stun self (1 turn) [Demerit]. Note the ATK/DEF/Ignore Invincible buffs frequently miss. |
|Break||SG "Masochistic Constitution": Increase own DEF and Debuff Resist. (Cannot be removed) |
SG "Oversensitive" is removed.
|Break||SG "Sloppy Consolidation": Chance to inflict Death on normal attacks (but not NP). (Cannot be removed) |
SG "Masochistic Constitution" and KP-M are removed.
|NP||Brynhildr Romantia: Deal heavy AoE damage. Restore own HP by 2,000. |
- All of Passionlip's HP bars must be depleted to complete this encounter.
- Passionlip has a very short 3-charge NP gauge, and during her first HP bar, will passively gain 1 extra NP tick per turn! This passive NP regen will be removed after first bar break, so knock her first HP bar down ASAP!
- Passionlip's NP hits AoE and deals a good amount of damage. However, it does not have inherent Sure Hit/Ignore Invincible, so bringing a Servant with party Evade/Invincible is useful to survive her NP. Damage reduction skills are also useful.
- After first break, Passionlip gains a defense buff, but will no longer charge an extra NP tick each turn.
- After second break, she gains a chance to inflict Death on any of her normal attacks.
- The front line will always receive a buff from BB Slots: Recover 3,000 HP each turn. This only affects the front line, and is effectively twice as beneficial to Knight class Servants (due to them receiving 1/2 damage from Passionlip), so placing the Knight class Servants in front will maximize the buff's benefits.
- Passionlip can stun herself if her debuff immunity isn't in effect, giving Masters one free turn to damage her and regenerate.
- Passionlip is Alter Ego class. She deals half damage to Knight class Servants, making them a useful choice to bring as DPS. Her AoE NP's damage is low enough for a Knight class Servant to likely survive at least one hit, especially if defensive buffs are active.
- : Deal 1x damage and receive 0.5x damage from Alter Egos.
- : Deal 1x damage and receive 1.5x damage from Alter Egos.
- : Deal 1.5x damage and receive 2x damage from Alter Egos.
- : Deal 1x damage and receive 1x damage from Alter Egos.
- Supports with full party Evade/Invincible can help tide over the party during her NP turns (Merlin, Tristan, David). Despite having a skill that can grant her Ignore Invincible, in this battle the self buff will often miss.
- Given that Passionlip will frequently buff her defense, including a passive defensive buff after 1st HP break, bringing Servants with defense-ignoring NPs are also useful for this battle.
- Passionlip will hit hard with her normal attacks and frequently crits. Having some form of defensive buffs will also help the party survive her onslaught of attacks and defeat her.
- Servants with access to buff absorption may be able prevent Passionlip from buffing herself with debuff immunity, which indirectly may cause her to stun herself more frequently.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.
- Nero Bride setup - Mash + Nero Bride + Merlin.
- Low Rarity setup - Mash + Bedivere (NP5) + Support Hans (Backline Hans Lv70, Low Rarity CEs only)
- Okita solo setup - Okita (lv100, Chaldea Lifesavers) + Leonidas (lv1) + Kid Gil (lv1) (Backline Edward Teach lv1 + Georgios lv1 + Hassan of Serenity lv1, Battle of Camlann CE)