| HP ||65,892 |
|LVL ||60 |
|Class || Berserker |
|NP Bar |
|NP Type ||ST |
|Actions ||3 per turn |
|Traits ||Female, Man, Servant, Humanoid, Riding, Weak to Enuma Elish, Brynhildr’s Beloved |
|Passive||Increases debuff resistance by 15%. |
|Increases Quick card effectiveness by 11%. |
|Instantly gains a full NP gauge every turn. |
|Skills||Increases allies’ Attack by 17% for 3 turns. |
|Charges the NP bar of team by 1. |
|Gain Evasion and increases own Critical Chance for 1 turn. |
|NP Effect||High Single Target damage, buffs own Critical chance for 3 turns. |
- There are six Ushiwakamarus, all of whom must be defeated.
- Each Ushiwakamaru instantly charges her NP bar to full every turn.
- This fight is essentially a damage race, as the continuous NPs, Ushiwakamaru’s Berserker class, as well as the stacking critical rate buffs will eventually wear down even more defensive teams.
- While Ushiwakamaru’s NP deals considerable damage, a single NP is survivable with the help of Defense buffs.
- The Berserker class also means that the Ushiwakamarus’ middling HP stat allows sufficiently-buffed AoE NPs to take them down in one hit.
Team Composition Recommendations
- As this is an all-Berserker stage, virtually any AoE Servant can be used as the primary damage dealer, provided they have sufficiently powerful base NP damage and have access to damage buffs.
- Wiping the first three Ushiwakamarus on the very first turn makes this stage significantly easier, hence making starting NP CEs such as Kaleidoscope highly valuable.
- AoE Servants with NP Charge skills are also highly preferred, as they potentially allow this stage to be cleared in 2 turns utilizing back-to-back NPs. In lieu of this, Chaldea Combat Uniform’s Order Change can be used to bring out a different damage dealer with a starting NP CE.
- AoE Welfare Servants are easily available high damage NP Servants. For example, both Santa Alter and Jeanne Alter Santa Lily can chunk the entire wave with minimal help, provided they can charge their NP quickly with CE/Supports.
- In case that a Master is unable to kill the Ushiwakamarus instantly, Servants with a Taunt, should be brought to buy extra time. As Ushi’s NP is single-target, having a Taunt active allows the rest of the party to stay untouched. Even if the Taunting Servant dies, the Ushiwakamarus will simply end their turn. Taunt CEs can also be used for this purpose.
- Combining a long-lasting Taunt with an Evasion or Invulnerability can buy an incredible amount of time. For Masters without large rosters or powerful starting NP gauge CEs, this tactic can be used to stall for time to charge NPs.
- There are also other ways to buy time, such as using David/Tristan’s party-wide Evasion, or Jeanne d’Arc’s and Zhuge Liang’s NPs. However, these are considerably less effective.