| HP ||265,344 |
|LVL ||70 || HP ||263,412
|LVL ||75 || HP ||259,320
|LVL ||80 |
|Class || Lancer |
|NP Bar |
|NP Type ||ST |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Servant, Humanoid, Heaven or Earth, Weak to Enuma Elish |
|Notes||Enkidu seems to focus on Servants with the [Divine] trait. However, NP targeting appears to be random. |
|Skill 1||Transformation A: Increase own Buster effectiveness (1 turn). Randomly increase own Arts or Quick effectiveness (1 turn). |
|Skill 2||Presence Detection A+: Decrease Crit Star Drop Rate for one enemy (3 turn). Remove their Evasion buffs. |
|Skill 3||Perfect Form A: Recovers own HP. Removes own debuffs. |
|Break||Increase own Buff Removal Resist (Unremovable). |
|Break||Apply Debuff Immune to self (Unremovable). Increase own Buff Removal Resist (Unremovable). |
|NP Effect||Enuma Elish: Decrease DEF for target (3 turns) first. Deal significant damage to a single enemy. Inflict Stun on target with [Divine] trait (1 turn). Will cast Transformation A before using NP when NP gauge is full. |
- A straightforward fight against Enkidu, with Break Bar effects that are actually of little impact on the course of the fight.
- A special soft-Taunt is in play here, as Enkidu will actively seek out and target any Divine Servant (except with his NP, which appears to be random).
- This can be abused to great effect, as Masters can deliberately feed Divine Servant to the hungry, hungry Enkidu and protect their non-Divine Sabers from receiving any damage.
- Alternatively, Masters can protect their Berserker/Casters by deliberately fielding a Divine Saber with which to defend their team as Enkidu's anti-Divine capabilities are limited to a stun.
- His NP is still lethal though, but his high hit count basic attacks help charge your NP bars.
- Keep in mind that Enkidu cannot be charmed, stunned or NP Sealed on his third HP Bar, thus making stalling more difficult.
- With only a Lancer-class boss to worry about, Saber Servants excel here.
- In addition, any Berserker without Divinity will be safe in the presence of a Divine Servant, making them a great alternative as well.
- Whether to field a divine Saber or not mainly impacts who receives the damage. Stacking defenses on a Divine Saber is very effective in combination with class advantage, but likewise a non-Divine Saber will be extremely safe from harm.
- Consider bringing a cleanse for any stunned Divine Servants.
- In addition, Masters can field a host of Divine tanks with which to distract Enkidu, which greatly reduces the difficulty of soloing this encounter.
While Enkiduu will be nerfed for the rerun, this encounter can easily be soloed via a variety of methods (see videos linked below).
- When soloing, Masters field lvl 1 Servants with a Taunt (Georgios and Leonidas) to draw fire for 2 turns (one at a time) and then leave the borrowed maxed Servant on their own.
- However, for this Challenge Quest, Masters can field any Divine Servant and effectively have them taunt Enkidu automatically.
- Many Saber Servants can potentially solo this, but Nero Claudius (Saber) takes the cake as her third skill can buy an impressive amount of time. Musashi and Okita are also great options.
- Heracles can potentially solo it as well with his bond CE, but his Divine nature nullifies the soft-taunt of other Divine Servant and he can be stunned. Preferably try the Saber options first.
- When fielding Nero, there is some RNG involved with Imperial Privilege - yet there should be enough slack to still succeed.
Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.