Last Update 8-28: Walkthrough is up to date again.
- Gamble in the Las Vegas Servant Casinos for big QP prizes.
- Masters progress through this Event by collecting QP from the Event Quests, buying Challenge Letters and completing Missions.
- Each Free Quest in this Event costs QP to access, but correspondingly drops a good amount of QP in addition to the Event Currency and any normal Ascension Item drops.
- The Bella Lisa CE from a Friend Support is thus a spectacular choice for all of the Free Quests, granting impressive bonus QP for each Free Quest and speeding up Main Quest progression.
- In fact, the QP unlocks are more strict than the Missions, so try to focus on maximizing QP Gain!
- However, any lost Free Quest results in both wasted AP and QP.
- This Walkthrough will be constantly updated as the Event progresses and will try to path out an optimal route that does not waste AP as we move through the various time-gates.
- With Four Different CE types to manage, (Event Currency Drop Bonus, Damage Bonus, Bonus Enemy Spawn Bonus and QP Gain Bonus) it can be a little confusing which CE is best to use.
- However, as both progress to better Free Quests seems to be gated by QP and that the overall increase in QP is excellent, borrowing a from a friend is always an excellent and safe option.
- In addition, between completing all the Missions and grinding enough QP to advance, it seems likely that clearing out the full shop is not going to be terribly difficult unless there are some surprises hidden in the tail-end of the event.
- If clearing out the shop is going too fast, equip more Spawn Bonus CEs or weaker 5% QP Bonus CEs, see also the QP Maximization Table below.
- Using Damage Boosting CEs should be unnecessary except for new Masters.
- Most Masters: Borrow Bella Lisa, equip Mona Lisa, and field Spawn Bonus/Gacha CEs.
- Masters with no gacha CEs: Still borrow Bella Lisa, equip Mona Lisa, and fill remaining slots with Spawn Bonus CEs (currency can be farmed later once the best nodes are up).
- Heavy Gacha'd: Borrow Bella Lisa, fill the rest with QP Bonus / Spawn Bonus, and field 1 or 2 MLB gacha CEs.
- Each day, a different Casino is under the influence of a Fever state.
- Masters can acquire Fever Tickets from Missions and from logging in daily.
- By spending a Fever Ticket and some QP, Masters can play enhanced versions of the normal Free Quests that are always available in that Casino.
- The enemies in the Fever Quest are the same, except stronger and slightly reordered, but the final wave will contain a guaranteed set of Bonus enemies that drop a lot of QP.
- A bonus enemy that rewards a vast sum of QP can still spawn during Fever Quests, yet their QP drop is the same as their non-Fevered version.
- In addition, all normal Event Currency Drops drop in higher numbers and at better rates!
- However, as Fever Tickets are limited and better quests yield more rewards, Masters should aim to save their Fever Tickets until they unlock the best single currency Free Quests for a particular currency type.
- Note that the location completion Missions (such as Mission 73) cannot be completed via Fever Quests.
- The Spawn Bonus CE is effective during Fever Quests, but Bella Lisa/Mona Lisa QP CEs are even more so. In addition, gacha CEs remain strong picks thanks to the increased rates on the Event Currency.
- In effect, it seems a non-MLB spawn bonus CE is about as effective as a 5% QP bonus during Fever Quests yet they do become more effective the more QP bonus one has.
- Each Free Quest has a chance (25%) to spawn a bonus enemy that drops a vast sum of QP based on the level and difficulty of the Free Quest.
- The spawn rate of Bonus Enemies can be boosted (15% normally, 30% MLB) with the CEs that are rewarded from completing various missions or found as a low % drop.
- During normal Free Quests the Spawn Bonus's effective QP rate is rather effective, being similar to a Mona Lisa in value, however during Fever Quests they are nearly halved in relative value compared to QP Gain CEs.
- We'll have to see how the event develops, but as it stands, one still should prefer to put up a mix of Mona Lisa/Bella Lisa and any Bonus Spawn Rate they can grab to hurry through the event most efficiently. The QP checks are a bottleneck!
- In addition, Masters who field too many gacha CEs may end up overshooting the amount of required Event Currency to clear the shop as Fever Quests reward a lot of Event Currency too.
- Note: The spawn bonus caps out at 100%.
Maximizing QP Intake
Update: Normal QP Drops seem to have scaled harder with better Free Quests than the bonus QP drop. Bella Lisa appears to be stronger for both Fever and Normal Free Quests.
The Follow Table is a hypothesis based on a small sample of QP data and is very much to be taken with a grain of salt.
The following is based on testing done on the VIP Free Quests both with and without Fever Ticket. The information below may change based on future Fever/Free Quests.
- Based on the value of the QP drop from the Bonus Enemy, we can find out how much QP each Spawn Bonus CE gives.
- (a 15% Spawn Bonus has a 0.15*QP Drop Value)
- In addition, the higher a Master's bonus QP Gain, the more QP a Bonus Enemy drops as well.
- The Rare Bonus Enemy does not have a larger QP drop in the Fever Quest.
- Yet, the other QP drops are vastly improved.
- Thus, QP Gain CEs become much stronger for Fever Quests, while Spawn Bonus CEs are stronger for normal Free Quests.
- For example:
A VIP run of Himeji Casino on average yielded 1,069,000 QP without the Bonus Enemy while a Fever Quest yields about double that.
The QP drop from the Bonus Enemy always seems to be 608,000 QP at VIP Himeji. Thus, the relative impact of getting that QP is far larger for the normal quest than it is for Fever Quest version.
- Unlock Date: 2019-08-14 18:00 JST
- Next section opens at Unlock Date: 2019-08-16 18:00 JST
- Masters can spend 605-645 AP before hitting the timegate, but may need to farm some additional Free Quests to hit the QP target of 25,000,000 before the 16th.
- Unlock Date: 2019-08-16 18:00 JST
- Next section opens at Unlock Date: 2019-08-18 18:00 JST
- Masters can spend 560-600 AP before hitting the timegate, but may need to farm some additional Free Quests to hit the QP target of 62,000,000 before the 16th.
|Mission Objective Complete:||10: Gather [120,000,000+/120,000,000] .
If not completed, keep running the Casino DE - VIP Level Free Quest.
Main Quest 18
|This quest drops 2 stacks of .||
|Next Mission Objective:||11: Gather [120,000,000+/130,000,000] .|
Casino DE - VIP Level
|Run this until Mission 11 is completed.
Bring // or /.
|Mission Objective Complete:||11: Gather [130,000,000+/130,000,000] .|
Main Quest 19 - 1
|Combat with a mob that drops a single stack of .||x1|
Main Quest 19 - 2
|A battle with a Raikou (Lancer) with 150k HP and an additional 150k HP Break Bar
On Break heals you for 50% of total HP but drains 50% of the NP Gauge.
No Event Currency Drops.
|Event Currency Purchase:||Acquire Challenge Letter (Shark) for 100 to unlock Main Quest 20.|
Main Quest 20
|Masters must field Katsushika Hokusai (Saber) on the frontline.
After Break, Jeanne d'Arc (Archer) buffs her team with Critical Chance Up and herself with an additional Bonus Damage buff.
No Event Currency Drops.
|Next Mission Objective:||12: Gather [130,000,000+/170,000,000] .|
In addition, Masters ought to hold on to 100 while doing so for the next .
Note: Masters will need 50,000,000 available to access the final Big Chance Quest, so don't spend it all.
Cirque - VIP Level
|Run this at least 8 times or until Mission 77 is completed.
Bring // or /.
Big Chance Quest 3
|This Quest contains Rama, Merlin and Saber (Lily) at 400k/450k, 450k/500k and 350k/400k HP.
On entry, Merlin debuffs your team with Defense Down.
On Break, all enemies gain a 10-hit large Damage Cut buff and a 3-turn debuff that will charge one of your Servant's NP Gauge if they are killed.
This Quest drops no QP or currency directly, so bring and a strong AoE Archer/Berserker.
Tip: Bring Pierce Invincibility (Summer Musashi).
|Mission Objective Complete:||71: Defeat 15 LUK A or higher Servants.
Unlocks one-off quest "Fun Jet Natural Reason Style".
"Fun Jet Natural Reason Style"
|Mission Objective Complete:||42: Defeat 5 "Giant" enemies.
Unlocks one-off quest "Loser's Lullaby"
"Loser's Lullaby - 1"
|Single Ruffian with a single 10k drop.
No other Event Currency Drops.
"Loser's Lullaby -2"
|No Event Currency Drops.|
|Time-Gate Warning:||Continuation of the Event is blocked until 8/24 18:00 JST.|