Flauros is Beast I class, so Cavalry class Servants are best for dealing damage, while Avenger class Servants can survive for longer than other classes. Try to avoid bringing Knight class Servants. In summary:
- Knight class Servants (Saber, Lancer, Archer) are weak to its attacks and deal neutral damage.
- Cavalry class Servants (Rider, Caster, Assassin) receive neutral damage from its attacks and deal double damage.
- Berserker class Servants are weak to its attacks and also deal +50% damage.
- Ruler class Servants receive neutral damage from its attacks and deal neutral damage.
- Avenger class Servants resist its attacks and deal neutral damage.
|Chapter 1 Boss|
|Flauros ||550,000 HP |
|Raid: Enemy Skills and Abilities|
|Basic Attack||Deals 1 hit of AoE damage. |
|Crit Attack||Deals 1 hit of heavy AoE damage. |
|Skill 1||Clears own debuffs. |
|Skill 2||Decrease one target's ATK by 20% (3 turns) and inflicts Burn status (200 dmg per turn for 10 turns). |
|Skill 3||Increase own NP damage by 50% (10 turns), Charges own NP gauge by 1. |
|NP||Deals 5 hits of AoE damage and decreases all enemies' NP gauge by 10%. |
|Void's Dust x1 300.00%|