Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,555||Base HP||1,366|
|Max Atk||7,356||Max HP||8,640|
|Grail Atk||9,955||Grail HP||11,714|
Attack / HP Growth
Alexander is fairly similar to Ushiwakamaru and Julius Caesar. All three of them are Quick-oriented Servants with decent team support capability, especially so in the case of Ushiwakamaru as she is nearly identical with Alex in terms of her generation stats, card deck and hit count. Alexander, however, does fall behind his two counterparts due to his skillset being slightly worse, with one of them being only good in a Quick-oriented team, and having an AoE Noble Phantasm, meaning while he is better at farming, his damage output, in general, pales in comparison to the other two. Even as a farming Servant he faces stiff competition from Medusa, another 3 star AoE Rider but with better burst potential on her NP thanks to Monstrous Strength and much easier time reaching 100% NP bar thanks to having an NP charge skill.
Overall, Alex is not a terrible Servant, and he will find use in teams that appreciate some form of Quick support, such as when paired with Servants like Atalante or Okita. Nonetheless, he is not someone to go out of the way for or investing in either, as there are better options available.
- Decent team support capability, especially Quick teams, with two teamwide buffs
- Has a charm skill that works well in challenges against enemy Servants
- One of the few low rarity AoE Riders, making him useful for daily farming
- Mediocre star and NP generation
- Damage output is low due to lack of potent self-buffs and Buster cards. He does have naturally high star absorption however and can make up for it through crit
- Does not have great survivability due to lack of strong defensive skills
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Imaginary Around / Gandr: Alexander will mainly use his Quick cards so it is a good idea to boost these cards performance as they improve both his NP generation and damage output.
- Guda-O / Gem Magecraft: Antumbra: These CEs are not bad choices for a Rider, as Alex has naturally high critical star absorption and can reliably take away the stars, provided his teammates do not have similar stars absorption rate
- Kaleidoscope / Imaginary Element: These CEs are for farming purposes, and Alex with his AoE NP is a decent choice for farming QP or doing Caster daily
Level Up Skill Recommendation
Alexander has two teamwide buffs that are worth leveling. Charisma has the edge of being available early and also is better in most generic teams, while Omen of the Conqueror is only available after his strengthening quest, and only has real value when used alongside Quick-oriented servants like Atalante. For general use, Charisma first and Omen of the Conqueror second is a solid skill leveling order. Fair Youth should always be maxed last, or not at all, since even at a high level it is quite unreliable and niche.
Suggested Servant Synergies
Ushiwakamaru: Although Alexander fills a similar niche to Medusa pre-strengthening, he still benefits from having Ushiwakamaru on the field with him. The ability to stack Charisma, combined with Ushiwakamaru’s NP gain booster, make for a strong offense against both Caster mobs and bosses.
Medusa: Alexander works well with Medusa for more AoE mob-focused stages. With their stun and charm combination, they can stall out a mob with its gauge fully charged. In this case, with his stars on NP, Charisma, and future Quick buff, Alexander acts more as a support for Medusa.
Cu Chulainn (F/SN): Alexander is a solid support for Cu Chulainn, who benefits from the Charisma and extra turn from charm for Protection from Arrows to come off cooldown. Alexander’s Strengthening Quest only boosts the utility he provides for Cu Chulainn through increasing Cu Chulainn’s Quick damage. Additionally, their Quick focused decks lead to a good amount of quick chains, while Alexander’s double Arts cards can help set chains for Cu Chulainn.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to all enemies.
Gain critical stars.
Upgrade via Interlude Quest.
Gain critical stars.
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||50,000||
|2 → 3||100,000||
|3 → 4||300,000|
|4 → 5||400,000|
|5 → 6||10,000,000|
|6 → 7||1,250,000|
|7 → 8||2,500,000|
|8 → 9||3,000,000||
|9 → 10||5,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.86%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6||Greek Mythology Males|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Riding||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Divine||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||40.00%|
|Release History||Since Launch|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Young/Shota Iskandar, Alexshota, Shotalex, etc.|
|Country/Place of Origin||Macedonia|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Maaya Sakamoto|