|Base Atk||1,574||Base HP||1,843|
|Max Atk||9,446||Max HP||11,521|
|Grail Atk||11,437||Grail HP||13,969|
The female pirate duo is back at it again with their HP-Noble Phantasm shenanigans, but this time as Buster-centric Archers. Like their Rider counterpart, Anne and Mary’s Archer form also sports the same gimmicky “less HP equals more damage” ST NP, but their kit this time is arguably better for that niche. Specifically, Anne & Mary get a no-time-limit Guts, giving them a safety net for their low HP theatrics. Their Archer form is also less reliant on their low HP gimmick as they can dish out high damage without their NP because of their Buster kit and various attack ups from their skills. Finally, they retain some of their Rider form’s critical damage capability albeit tamer.
However, it’s important to note that Anne and Mary’s kit, no matter how optimized for the gimmick, is still a gimmick, though they are less reliant on it to deal damage. While they do have a Guts skill to support their low HP playstyle, in the end, it’s still very risky to do so.
Overall Kit Meshes Well with Gimmick
Anne and Mary not only have good skills (two of which increase attack) to help in dishing out bursts of damage with their NP, the no-time-limit Guts skill they have can be used twofold. It can either be used as a safety net to prevent the duo from dying an untimely death given they want to stay at low HP, or as it revives them at exactly 1 HP, allow them to hit for the maximum amount of damage they can do with their NP.
Decent Critical Skills
Treasure Hunt, Anne and Mary’s second skill, both increases star weight and generates stars. Coupled with their already decent star generation, the two-in-one aspect of this skill allows them to be relatively self-sufficient in regards to criticals. Additionally, Anne and Mary also benefit from both their Buster-centric kit and their Archer class skill, Independent Action, in dealing even more damage.
Decent NP Gain
With decent NP generation and a good amount of hits (5 with their extra attack), Anne and Mary can provide for themselves relatively well, outclassing their Rider version.
Extra Note: Beach Flower is one of the best skills in the game when paired with male Servants. It’s critical star generation rate increase for male Servants is amazing. Thus, any Servant with it can arguably support a critical team.
Risky Gameplan and Niche
A playstyle where the goal is to get to the lowest HP possible before firing their NP is going to be inherently risky. Given that Anne and Mary don’t exactly have defensive skills, though they have a Guts, multiple enemy hits and debuffs can ruin their gameplan easily. For example, enemies with teamwide attacks such as dragons or boars can easily deplete their Guts buff.
NP Damage Scaling is by NP Level
The scaling of Anne and Mary’s NP damage is dictated by their NP level, i.e. the damage multiplier that is used when subtracting their Current HP from their Max HP scales by NP level. This means that in order to maximize Anne & Mary’s damage, getting them to NP5 is necessary, which may be a costly endeavor.
- Black Grail / Awakened Will: Both these CEs lower HP in exchange for beneficial effects, NP damage increase for the former, and an NP Gauge boost chance per turn for the latter. As lower HP equals higher NP damage for Anne and Mary, the negative effect is actually beneficial. Note that there is a risk that they lose HP too quickly if these CEs are equipped.
- Victor of the Moon: Both a Buster performance increase and a critical damage increase? This CE meshes well with Anne and Mary’s Buster-centric and self-sufficient critical kit.
- Limited/Zero Over / Verdant Sound of Destruction: Just focusing on the Buster capability is more than enough for Anne and Mary to deal a lot of damage. As their skills are all attack focused, having a different type of buff will allow them to deal overall more damage as different types of buffs stack multiplicatively.
- Heaven's Feel/ Halloween Princess: Similarly, just increasing her NP damage by itself can also lead to good burst. Note that Halloween Princess helps you build you NP faster because of its initial starting NP.
- Beach Flower, in addition to being one of Anne and Mary’s attack increasing skills, is also one of the best skills in the game in regards to critical generation support (see Extra Note). Anne & Mary want to have this skill off cooldown as much as they can.
- Which skill between Treasure Hunt and Pirate's Honor should be leveled next is debatable. While the attack increase of Pirate's Honor is useful and Guts invaluable, Treasure Hunt makes Anne and Mary self-sufficient in criticals which can be at times useful to clutch out additional burst damage.
- Overall, Pirate's Honor should be leveled second when a more risky, NP-centric playstyle is used, and Treasure Hunt if a more consistent, critical playstyle is used.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Unlocks after 3rd Ascension
Deals damage to one enemy.
Reduces their defense for 3 turns.
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000||
|5 → 6||2,000,000|
|6 → 7||2,500,000|
|7 → 8||5,000,000||
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.85%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||3|
|# of Hits (EX)||5|
|Trait 1||Female||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Humanoid||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Servant||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||40.50%|
|Country/Place of Origin|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Nonaka Ai (Mary) Kawasumi Ayako (Anne)|