Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,907||Base HP||1,940|
|Max Atk||12,342||Max HP||13,230|
|Grail Atk||13,510||Grail HP||14,494|
Attack / HP Growth
Arjuna's skillset, cards layout, and stats are all over the place. Spotting a high base attack on an Archer, a Mana Burst skill and a skill that gives a bit of everything, at first he might seem to be a solid Servant. So where does it goes wrong for the handsome Indian Archer?
His card layout is the first offender. A triple Art deck with a Buster Noble Phantasm is a terrible combination due to the inability to do a Buster Brave Chain for a character that likes to do Critical Damage. The lack of a Buster card also lowers his damage output in general and creates a lack of synergy with his 3rd skill which provides a Buster card performance buff. His hit counts are also quite low; with 2 on Quick, 3 on Art, 3 on Buster and only one on his Noble Phantasms completely invalidate his first skill, as Arjuna would struggle to generate critical stars with his normal attacks and most of the time he relies on his 2nd skill to supply critical stars. His NP generation is also not stellar either, spotting only 1.53% on his Art cards, but he does make up for it with the ability to do an Art chain. Add in an AoE Noble Phantasm with a lackluster overcharge effect, particularly in comparison to his main competitors which are Gilgamesh and Nikola Tesla who both have amazing AoE Noble Phantasms with wide coverage, and his high cooldown on his primary skill - Hero of the Endowed, it is not surprising to see Arjuna underperform in most situations compared to his peers despite his great base stats.
That being said, Arjuna is not a terrible Servant. He can still hit fairly hard thanks to his stats, a decent supply of critical stars and a great steroid buff for his Noble Phantasm. He is also deceptively tanky thanks to the constant heal from Blessed Hero and fits in a lot of Art Crit teams fairly well due to his deck.
- Hero of the Endowed gives him a decent supply of critical stars and makes him deceptively tanky thanks to the constant heal
- Good at farming thanks to having an AoE Noble Phantasm with an exceptional one turn steroid in Mana Burst (Flame)
- Can do an Art Brave Chain to charge his NP bar faster, is a decent Art crit Servant thanks to 3 Art cards, decent Critical Star absorption rate and good critical damage from Independent Action
- Hero of the Endowed has an enormous cooldown which results in a 5 turn downtime at max
- Poor star generation rate due to low hit counts on his cards
- Lack of a strong overcharge effect on his Noble Phantasm, making him inferior to Servants like Gilgamesh or Tesla against certain bosses
- Inability to do Buster Brave chain hurts his damage potential
Craft Essence Recommendation
Arjuna is a hybrid between a critical damage dealer and a Noble Phantasm spammer. The best type of stats to give him would be critical damage buffs, NP damage buffs or starting NP bar to bolster his damage output.
- Fragments of 2030: A good combo with his Endowed Hero, giving him 15 critical stars every turn
- Heaven's Feel / Halloween Princess / Black Grail: Improve his damage output as he is fairly competent at charging his NP bar due to Endowed Hero and 3 Art cards. Arjuna in general is one of the best users of the Black Grail due to Endowed Hero also nullifying most of the damage inflicted by it
- Kaleidoscope / Imaginary Element: These CEs can allow Arjuna to immediately uses his Noble Phantasm upon deployment (need max limit break in Imaginary Element's case) thanks to Endowed Hero
- Guda-O / Knight's Dignity / Another Ending / Gem Magecraft: Antumbra: For any players who intend to use Arjuna as a main critical damage dealer
Level Up Skill Recommendation
Mana Burst Flame is quite different to ordinary Mana Burst since it splits the buff into two components. Thus Arjuna will do more damage with his Noble Phantasm when used in conjunction with Mana Burst Flame than with a normal 50% Buster Performance boost, due to buff stacking. Despite not being able to do Buster Brave Chain, this skill is still a huge boon to Arjuna's damage output and should be maxed first.
Hero of the Endowed is the trademark skill of Arjuna, and while powerful it is held back by its huge downtime. Maxing this skill is definitely recommended due to it improving the critical stars it generated, as well as lowering the cooldown.
Clairvoyance is his worst skill by a fair distance and in general, is not particularly required to max even if you use Arjuna frequently due to Arjuna's low amount of hits count and lack of Quick cards to make great use of it.
Available from start
Replaces Clairvoyance C+; unlocks after Interlude 2. (not available, ETA 2019/07)
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to all enemies.
|Overcharge Effect||Reduces Defense of all enemies for 3 turns.|
(Unlock via Interlude Quest)
Reduces Defense of all enemies for 3 turns
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||200,000|
|2 → 3||400,000||
|3 → 4||1,200,000|
|4 → 5||1,600,000|
|5 → 6||4,000,000|
|6 → 7||5,000,000||
|7 → 8||10,000,000||
|8 → 9||12,000,000|
|9 → 10||20,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.51%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||3|
|# of Hits (B)||3|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||5|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Divine||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Heaven or Earth||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||31.50%|
|Release History||New Year's Campaign, America Chapter Release|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Chunnibyou Archer, Nobunaga Archer|
|Country/Place of Origin||India|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Nobunaga Shimazaki|