Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,438||Base HP||1,996|
|Max Atk||8,633||Max HP||12,476|
|Grail Atk||10,453||Grail HP||15,127|
Attack / HP Growth
Atalante, much like her fellow SR Archers, has a strong niche with heavy setbacks. Possessing a Quick AOE NP with one of the best hit-counts in the game, she’s one of the premier Archers for star generation, while also packing a useful skill to support her allies, provided they also pack plenty of Quick cards.
However, as good as her NP is, Atalante is significantly set back by her terrible NP gain, on a similar level to Vlad’s or Lancelot’s. The NP gauge refund from her NP is still excellent. However, she has minor durability issues and is incredibly Kaleidoscope-reliant to be of use. In the future, Atalante will get a plethora of buffs to her skillset and NP which will make her far better, but her NP gain still holds her down for the most part.
- Powerful Quick card support provided by her skills.
- High star generation from her NP, producing over 40 stars with her Quick booster active.
- Better critical damage game than most Archers due to her low-cooldown star absorption skill.
- NP gauge refund from her NP is reasonably high, allowing for potential NP spam if you stack enough Quick card buffs on her.
- Low attack and pre-interlude skills and NP means she doesn’t hit particularly hard…yet.
- Her NP gain is among the worst in the game, making it incredibly difficult to charge up her excellent NP in the first place.
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Kaleidoscope, Imaginary Element: Like Lancelot, this is almost a necessity if you ever want to see Atalante use her Noble Phantasm. Allows her to wipe out a wave fairly quickly while also spewing out stars for her team.
- Imaginary Around, Gandr: Helps out Atalante’s NP gain a little bit, while also improving her NP significantly in every aspect. Getting her NP off in the first place is still an issue, but with support from Waver or a similar Servant it isn’t so difficult, and the advantages gained are well worth it.
- Divine Banquet: If you have no starting NP CEs, this is a solid alternative. Increases her NP refund even more than a Quick booster CE on her NP, and makes her Arts cards barely usable, too. Her NP damage will still kind of suck, though.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
Atalante's main role is to generate as many stars as possible for her teammates with her Noble Phantasm, as well as supply a strong party wide 1 turn Quick card performance buff for Servants such as Lancelot or Tamamo Cat. Her low stats and card layout (BAAQQ) make her undesirable as the main damage dealer, and thus she should focus on leveling her more supportive skills first to cement a place in the team.
Her best skill leveling order is 1 > 3 > 2. Her first skill is a no-brainer, as very few servants have a strong party wide card performance buff as her, as it vastly improves her and other teammates with Quick NP performance. Her 3rd skill after Rank Up helps remedy two of Atalante's main weaknesses - terrible NP gain and lack of defensive skill. Her 2nd skill should be maxed last and not a high priority because of her low base attack and lack of Buster cards making it undesirable for her to hog crit stars while there are other units that can benefit much more from the stars she generates, such as Gilgamesh or Lancelot.
Suggested Servant Synergies
Gaius Julius Caesar: As a quick-based offensive servant, Caesar and Atalante’s buffs collectively complete the trinity of damage ups, with Caesar’s Charisma and Tactics, and Atalante’s Beyond Arcadia. Caesar’s Incite allows either of them to crit harder with how many stars they could generate. Having two quick cards apiece plus NP means that they can quick chain more often.
Mash Kyrielight: By the merit of Mash’s second skill granting up to 20% NP and her easy availability, Mash can partially remedy Atalante’s terrible NP gain. Since neither Atalante’s Arts nor quicks will generate a strong amount of gauge on their own, Mashu’s double Arts cards can help fill in the rest of Atalante’s gauge through Arts chains bonuses.
Cu Chulainn (Prototype): Playing a more supportive role for Cu Chulainn, Atalante can provide him with ample critical stars to take advantage of his Critical Damage buff. Chu Chulainn’s future Rank Up quest makes him even more consistent with star absorption, although this is usually rendered moot by the 50 odd stars Atalante generates with her NP. Atalante’s quick buff provides up to 50% quick performance up post interlude, which allows Cu Chulainn’s NP to hit even harder.
Available from the start
Upgrades via Interlude 1
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to all enemies.
Gain critical stars.
Upgrades after Interlude 2.
Gain critical stars.
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000||
|5 → 6||2,000,000||
|6 → 7||2,500,000|
|7 → 8||5,000,000||
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.50%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||3|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Heaven or Earth||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Evil||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||31.50%|
|Release History||Since Launch|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Archer of Red, Nyantalanta, Catalanta, Atanyanta, Atalanta|
|Country/Place of Origin||Greece|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Saori Hayami|