Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,713||Base HP||1,965|
|Max Atk||11,088||Max HP||13,402|
|Grail Atk||12,138||Grail HP||14,682|
Attack / HP Growth
The last pharaoh of Egypt’s Ptolemaic dynasty finally reunites with her beloved Caesar. Cleopatra can be best described as a self-sufficient damage-dealer. Her overall kit gives her two steroids to increase her damage, damage mitigation in the form of defense up and invulnerability, healing, self debuff removal, and good NP and star generation. The presence of all of these tools allow her to function independently while doing her main job: dealing AoE Buster damage as an Assassin.
As with all self-sufficient Servants, however, Cleopatra sacrifices being great in some areas for a more generalized kit with no particular strengths. Many of her skills overlap in function as well, resulting in situations where she may need to activate a skill without making full use of all of its effects. Her NP, which has a self-damage demerit, is also hampered by both her lower attack stat as well as the low attack modifier of her class. Overall, while not the best in terms of damage, Cleopatra’s ability to function by herself may prove useful to Masters in Chaldea.
Given the multitude of effects in her kit, Cleo can easily sustain herself without the help of other Servants. She has steroids for damage, one of which is built into her NP. She has good survivability given her invulnerability, debuff removal, and heals. Lastly, she can also fill her NP gauge by herself, as well as give herself stars to work with. As Cleopatra can essentially function by herself, she can be put in most teams fairly easily. Whether that’s in a Support team who can increase her overall damage, or in the backline as a “backup” Servant, is up to you.
Buster AoE Assassin
One of the rare Assassins whose NP is AoE Buster, Cleo fills a unique niche which not many other Assassins can fulfill. She can also perform a Buster Brave Chain via NP-B-B, the best chain in terms of damage. Considering that Buster buffs are one of the more common ones, Cleo can undoubtedly do her fair share of damage.
Low Single Target Burst Damage
Due to her low base attack stat, Assassin class damage modifier, and inconsistency in getting the attack buff of Imperial Privilege, Cleopatra can have issues providing a consistently high damage output despite high damage potential. Moreover, being AoE can be a double-edged sword, as her damage is forced to be spread among many targets, limiting her single target damage potential. There are many quests with single high-health Rider bosses (Dragons), and she is less effective compared to single target Assassins in these scenarios.
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Buster Performance
- NP Damage
- Starting NP
Given her self-sufficient nature, Cleopatra doesn’t particularly need to be equipped with a CE to mitigate her weaknesses. As such, her main CE choices are to emphasize her main niche, AoE Buster damage.
- Limited/Zero Over / Verdant Sound of Destruction: The main Buster performance-increasing CEs. Given Cleo’s inconsistent damage, these CEs can give her the push she needs to deal more damage with her NP, or with her NP-B-B Buster Brave chain. Note that Cleo already has a built-in Buster steroid.
- Heaven’s Feel/ Halloween Princess/ Black Grail: These CEs are steroids for her NP which stack multiplicatively with her built-in Buster performance buff. Black Grail in particular, is an interesting choice as Cleo has skills which allow her to heal, possibly countering the damage from the CE.
- Hero Elly's Adventure: A good hybrid between Buster performance and NP damage, and for Cleo who has a Buster NP as well as the means to charge it, the CE is very useful. Bonus: It’s a shop CE, so it’s more easily LB-able.
- Joint Recital / Victor from the Moon: In addition to increasing Cleo’s Buster performance, these CEs allow her to use her ability to use critical stars as well.
- Golden Sumo: Golden Sumo gives a pure attack buff which does wonders to help improve Cleo improve her lower attack stat.
- Kaleidoscope / The Imaginary Element: If Cleopatra is being used as part of a farming lineup, she can be given these CEs to make her (near-)instantly be able to fire her NP.
- Partake with the King: A good balance between starting NP and Buster performance, allowing Cleo to fire her NP faster while still gaining bonus damage via her Buster cards.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
- With Cleopatra, all of her skills have near equally beneficial effects, and as such, should ideally all be leveled.
- However, her Golden Rule skill does enable her to build her NP gauge faster, which is her ideal gameplan. Thus, it has a somewhat higher priority than her other skills. As a battery skill, it also greatly speeds up (basic) farming nodes.
- Imperial Privilege heals Cleo as well as gives her a chance to increase her attack and defense. While chance-based skills aren’t entirely reliable, the heal allows her to sustain herself better and the values on her attack and defense buffs are immense to compensate for the inconsistency.
- Protection of the Goddess is another skill with multiple effects. The invulnerability and debuff removal are especially useful in boss fights. The star gain is more situational as Cleo ideally should save the skill for its defensive effect, but it’s a handy bonus that’s rarely unwelcome.
Recovers own HP.
60% Chance to increase own attack for 3 turns.
60% Chance to increase own defense for 3 turns.
Available from the start
Increases own NP generation rate for 3 turns.
Charges own NP gauge by 10% every turn for 3 turns.
Recovers own HP every turn for 3 turns.
|Lvl||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||NP Rate +||20%||22%||24%||26%||28%||30%||32%||34%||36%||40%|
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to all enemies.
Increases own Buster performance for 1 turn.
Upgrade via Interlude 2 (not available, ETA 2020/10)
Increases own Buster performance for 1 turn.
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||200,000|
|2 → 3||400,000||
|3 → 4||1,200,000|
|4 → 5||1,600,000|
|5 → 6||4,000,000|
|6 → 7||5,000,000|
|7 → 8||10,000,000|
|8 → 9||12,000,000||
|9 → 10||20,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||1.06%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||4%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||3|
|# of Hits (Q)||4|
|# of Hits (EX)||6|
|Trait 1||Divine||Trait 6||Weak to Enuma Elish|
|Trait 2||Female||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Humanoid||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||King||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Servant||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||49.50%|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||The Last Pharaoh|
|Country/Place of Origin|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Kugimiya Rie|