Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,385||Base HP||1,761|
|Max Atk||7,460||Max HP||9,786|
|Grail Atk||10,096||Grail HP||13,268|
Attack / HP Growth
Fergus is somewhat of a Saber-class lovechild of Lu Bu and Hector, and it shows in his kit. With a Berserker-style card set, Fergus is what we call a Buster gorilla, with excellent base NP gain to compensate for his limited Arts and Quick card pool. His skills are all reasonably good, with defensive and offensive steroids to aid him while also supplementing his fairly strong AoE NP with two handy secondary effects, increasing both the team’s damage and odds at landing debuffs (it essentially negates Magic Resistance, which is nice).
While Fergus isn’t exceptional at anything, he provides very solid AOE damage, especially after his interlude, while having enough selfish tools to keep himself going for the team. A very solid Buster-oriented Saber for those unfortunate to not draw an Altria variant or those who are sorely prejudiced against Caesar.
- Buster-heavy card set and good attack stat make his damage output higher than his fellow 3* Sabers, at the cost of his potential for stargen and NP gain.
- With a solid dodge skill and an additional defense buff skill, Fergus is durable versus both burst and consistent damage, though he has to work around the attack buff success rate debuff on his defense buff.
- Due to his NP interlude and Valor skill, Fergus deals very respectable AOE NP damage, especially if he has a few NP level upgrades up his belt.
- Outside of stacking stargen buffs on his NP turn, Fergus is basically a void of stars, meaning he and his allies need look elsewhere for critical star generation.
- Though his NP gain with an ABQ is far from bad, Fergus’s NP gain is unreliable and requires ally support in order to NP multiple times in a single battle.
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Kaleidoscope / Imaginary Element: A very typical option for quest farming, and for good reason. Lets Fergus pop off Caladbolg immediately and get to smacking people with his Busters instead.
- Limited Zero Over / Verdant Sound of Destruction: When you have four Buster cards, running these CE’s comes naturally. For people who like to pretend their Saber is a Berserker.
- Heaven's Feel / Angel’s Song: If you have sufficient team support, you can make Fergus’s NP into one hell of a nuke with these CEs. I would say the investment isn’t worthwhile compared to Buster boost CEs, however.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
While not a particularly exceptional Servant, Fergus does have a quite usable and vanilla skillset. His skill leveling order hence is also extremely simple. To maximize his damage output, Valor should be maxed first. Afterward, go with Mind's Eye as it is far more useful in tough fights than Defiant.
Suggested Servant Synergies
Jeanne d’Arc: Due to her team invulnerability and heals, Jeanne can extend Fergus’ life on the battlefield by helping him make the most of his dodge and defense buff. Jeanne’s stars don’t hurt, either.
Elisabeth Bathory (Caster): With 2030 available, Star Lord Eli’s stars per turn skills stacks to make her a premium star-provider, allowing Fergus to make the most out of his Buster focused deck. Triple Arts also allows for Fergus to gain a bit more NP with an Arts starter from Eli.
Okita Souji: Okita doesn’t help Fergus gain much NP, but having both against Lancers not only covers AoE and single target options, but also grants Fergus some stars to make better use of Buster card and chains. While Caesar doesn't quite grant the same stars, he is a stronger generalist single target Saber support.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to all enemies.
Reduces debuff resistence of all enemies (3 turns).
|Enemy Defense -||20%||30%||40%||50%||60%|
(Unlock via Interlude Quest)
Reduce debuff resistance of all enemies (3 turns).
|Enemy Defense -||20%||30%||40%||50%||60%|
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||50,000||
|2 → 3||100,000||
|3 → 4||300,000|
|4 → 5||400,000|
|5 → 6||1,000,000|
|6 → 7||1,250,000||
|7 → 8||2,500,000||
|8 → 9||3,000,000||
|9 → 10||5,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||1.09%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6||Heaven or Earth|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Riding||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Brynhild's Beloved||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||35.00%|
|Release History||Scathach Campaign|
|Country/Place of Origin||Ireland|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Takaya Kuroda|