|Base Atk||1,021||Base HP||1,597|
|Max Atk||5,758||Max HP||8,484|
|Grail Atk||8,344||Grail HP||12,244|
You will be hard-pressed to find many gold Servants that can give as many utilities to the team as Hans, let alone lower rarity Servants. Commonly referred to as the Budget Zhuge Liang, Hans is easily one of the best Support in the game. He fits in two types of common seen teamcomp: Crit-based team and Art-based team thanks to his skillset, and his availability plus his low Party Cost make him even more valuable for the majority of players. In fact, even the most stacked Servant rosters will still appreciate Hans. It is highly recommended that you get your own NP 5 maxed level Hans, for he is easily the most valuable Servant in-term of gameplay in Friend Point gacha.
- Can charge his Noble Phantasm extremely fast thanks to Rapid Casting, good NP generation per hit and a heavily Art-centric card decks
- His Noble Phantasm is a powerful buffing tool that gives long-lasting buffs with incredible effect at NP level 5
- Low Rarity means he is very easy to get Noble Phantasm level 5 and he also take up low Party cost, making him a great budget support for most Players and one of the best party members for hard content
- Is great at helping Critical Damage Dealers thanks to a party wide Critical Damage buffs and a skill that generate Critical Stars every turn
- Very squishy due to Innocent Monster, low base HP and lack of Dodge/Invulnerability. He will fall quite fast without teammates' protection
- Hans is very poor in term of offensive prowess due to poor Attack and lack of offensive tools. He is often used only as a facilitator and one should not use his Card for damaging purpose
There are basically two routes for choosing CE for Hans: either improve his NP generation so he can use his NP more frequently, or improve his survivability.
- Prisma Cosmos / Formal Craft / Little Halloween Devil / Divine Banquet: The first route is generally better since their effects are more profound as Hans' NP also improves his and the parties' tankiness. Prisma Cosmos is one of if not the best CEs for Hans, and CEs like Formal Craft / Little Halloween Devil or Divine Banquet can be cheap replacements.
- Maid in Halloween / Iron-Willed Training / Holy Shroud of Magdalene: These CEs focus on boosting Hans's survivability which can be life-saver sometime due to his poor bulk
A lot of Hans' strength comes from his incredible supportive Noble Phantasm. Unlike a lot of supporters, he has easy access to it thanks to Rapid Casting and can even use his NP within the 1st turn with Craft Essence or Allies' help. Rapid Casting also has a decent cooldown (6 turns) when maxed and it comes off quite frequently in hard battles. As such this skill should be heavily prioritized for leveling.
Human Observation and Innocent Monster are both skills that serve to facilitate crit damage dealers such as Gilgamesh or Lancelot. Which skill to max first depends on what is available for the players. If the team already have a consistent, dedicated star generator such as Cursed Arm Hassan or Gilgamesh, Human Observation can be maxed to improve the damage output, while Innocent Monster should be maxed if there is a lack of critical star generator on the team. In most case, Innocent Monster is better thanks to its consistency and independence.
Ushiwakamaru: Hans has pretty much everything Ushiwakamaru could want - sustain, defense buffs, more attack buffs, consistent critical stars, and also a critical damage buff. With her Rider star weight, Ushiwakamaru can reach new highs with strong crits fueling her NP gain for even more damage. Meanwhile, Ushiwakamaru’s NP gain buff will help Hans spam his NP and especially benefit from Arts chains.
Georgios: Hans is somewhat fragile on his own, so as an Arts tank like Georgios is able to give Hans' breathing room for his Rapid Casting to come off of cooldown. With two Arts cards and an Arts NP, Georgios has many chances to form Arts chains with Hans, further allowing him to use their Noble Phantasms more often.
Gilgamesh: Another premier example of a strong damage dealer who benefits from Hans. Gilgamesh’s Collector EX and high Independent Action rank help him to consistently benefit from Hans’ stars, while Charisma stacks with Hans’ NP to increase the party damage. Meanwhile, due to his relative frailty, Gilgamesh benefits from Hans’ defense buffs and heals.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Chance to apply Attack and Defense buffs to party, buff strength based on overcharge %.
Party Attack buff (3 turns).
(Upgrade via Interlude Quest.)
Party Attack buff (3 turns).
|Star Rate +||20%||25%||30%||35%||40%|
|1 → 2||20,000|
|2 → 3||40,000|
|3 → 4||120,000|
|4 → 5||160,000|
|5 → 6||400,000|
|6 → 7||500,000|
|7 → 8||1,000,000||
|8 → 9||1,200,000||
|9 → 10||2,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||1.66%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||1|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||30.00%|
|Release History||Since Launch|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Little DIO|
|Country/Place of Origin||Denmark|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Takehito Koyasu|