Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,173||Base HP||1,741|
|Max Atk||6,320||Max HP||9,675|
|Grail Atk||8,553||Grail HP||13,118|
Attack / HP Growth
Jekyll is quite possibly the strangest servant in the game, being the only one which changes class mid-battle. Though Jekyll is an Assassin with all the quirks to come with it initially, it’s best to think of him as a Berserker, as turning him into Hyde will be your ultimate goal in using him.
Hyde is quite the monster, both figuratively and literally. After his NP interlude, he gains a colossal permanent buff to his Buster cards, letting him throw about Jekyll’s otherwise mediocre attack stat to levels that make Lu Bu hide under his pillow. Adding in the fact he gains a large max HP buff and a full heal from popping off Dangerous Game, using Jekyll’s NP is like tagging him out for one of the best 3* Berserkers out there. Shame you can only use it once.
It’s worth noting Jekyll is very skill level dependent compared to some other Berserkers, meaning he may only be worth using if you can devote yourself to maxing them out, or at least leveling each to 6.
- Once transformed into Hyde, he becomes an offensive monster with high damage output, high critical damage output, and huge stats to throw around. It also helps he can stop caring about charging his NP gauge.
- Possesses one of the most consistent stuns in the game once transformed into Hyde, netting a guaranteed stun on even Magic Resistance gods like Euryale and Stheno.
- Can be a Berserker with a technically more durable pre-deployment form. Jekyll is honestly quite terrible, but considering Dangerous Game fully heals him you can keep him around until Hyde’s monstrous damage output is needed then tag them out, essentially exchanging him for a fresh, far more useful Servant.
- Doesn’t really do anything an Assassin is made for, but Hyde is such a good Berserker it won’t really matter. His class is simply deceiving.
- Can only truly perform at his best once his NP is charged, meaning it does him no good if he can’t get it full when needed or if he dies before he can even use it.
- Hyde, quite obviously, lacks an offensive NP. He more than makes up for it in raw power, however there are some times where Buster cards alone can’t match a buffed up single target NP.
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Kaleidoscope / Imaginary Magic – Though Jekyll’s NP gain is above average, he may still have issues getting to the point where he can pop his NP when he needs to. Naturally, starting NP gauge helps.
- Limited Zero Over / Verdant Sound of Destruction – For Jekyll users either very confident in their star generation or those with a Waver. Massively increases Hyde’s damage output even more, but at the cost of any NP support. Ultimately inferior as an option to Devilish Bodhisattva, but much more accessible.
- Seal Designation Enforcer – Hyde has a reasonably good critical damage buff and a very good attack buff, but no real means of getting stars. This fixes it, albeit without any hope of getting Dangerous Game out in the first place. Fun for building a critical damage team with some Andersen and 2030 support, though.
- Devilish Bodhisattva - Jekyll is a very effective user of this CE. Devilish Bodhisattva provides Jekyll with some starting NP, as well as +2 stages of overcharge for his first NP (and he only needs one NP). Overcharge further increases Max HP and Buster performance when he transforms into Berserker form.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
Jekyll benefits a lot from having all of his skills leveled, so if you intend to build a team around him it is always a good idea to give him as much investment as possible since he has quite a high ceilling.
Monstrous Strength and Self-Modification are his two main damage steroids. Monstrous Strength is better in a generic team and is useful in pretty much every circumstance and should be maxed first. Self-Modification grants him a sizable critical damage buff in Hyde form for 3 turns with a great cooldown, but his Berserker class when in this form means he won't be gathering critical stars reliably. However, because of how good this skill is, any team with Jekyll as a centerpiece should have some form of critical stars generation to improve his damage output.
Panicky Voice is a great boss control skill, however it tends to do its job reliably even at level 5-6 range so it can be leveled after Monstrous Strength and Self-Modification with no big downside to Jekyll's performance.
Available from the start
Unlock after 1st Ascension
Dangerous Game C
Transform into Hyde: class change to Berserker.
Increase Buster card effectiveness.
Dangerous Game C+
(Upgrade via Interlude Quest)
Increase Buster card effectiveness.
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||50,000|
|2 → 3||100,000|
|3 → 4||300,000|
|4 → 5||400,000||
|5 → 6||1,000,000||
|6 → 7||1,250,000||
|7 → 8||2,500,000||
|8 → 9||3,000,000||
|9 → 10||5,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||1.05%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||4%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Brynhild's Beloved||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Heaven or Earth||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||55.00%|
|Release History||London Chapter Release|
|Country/Place of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Mamoru Miyano|