Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,606||Base HP||1,752|
|Max Atk||9,636||Max HP||10,954|
|Grail Atk||11,667||Grail HP||13,282|
Attack / HP Growth
The legendary oni and banana punching bag Ibaraki Douji, bunches her way into Chaldea. As a single target Berserker, Ibaraki’s appeal is that of a near universal boss battler. With three Buster cards (along with a Buster NP), Ibaraki can produce Buster Brave chains for massive damage. In addition, she has her 1.5x damage multiplier applicable to almost all classes, though as a consequence, damage dealt to her is also increased. To counter this however, Ibaraki’s kit has a defense up along with debuff removal and a heal, making her a Berserker with one of the tougher skins.
Due to Ibaraki’s focus on Buster-based damage, she’s split when it comes to reliably charging up her NP. She only has one Arts and Quick card in her kit, though when she gets the chance to perform a Brave chain using her Arts and Quick cards, she can gain a good amount of both NP and stars due to the massive amount of hits in her Quick and Extra cards. In the end, Ibaraki is a sturdier-than-normal universal glass cannon meant for boss battles, and will be a great addition to one’s Chaldea.
High Buster Damage
Given Ibaraki’s three Buster cards (four if you count her NP), she can deal massive amounts of damage with Buster Brave chains. She also has a Charisma-like skill which not only increases team attack damage but also her NP damage. Her single target NP also makes her ideal for taking out enemies with high HPs (i.e. bosses) by nuking them down easily.
NP Removes Enemy Buffs
Ibaraki’s NP also can remove enemy buffs which makes her useful especially in situations where enemies stack buffs on themselves like in boss battles and challenge quests.
Despite being a Berserker and having all damage dealt to her increased, Ibaraki has skills which help her stay longer in battle. She has a heal and debuff removal which is handy for statuses like poison, and she also has a defense up skill which helps her tank more damage.
Limited Opportunities to Gain NP
Given Ibaraki’s three Buster cards, one Arts, and one Quick card, she suffers from being unable to charge her NP up consistently. Despite her good generation skills and hitcount, her Arts and Quick cards show less often. Thus, she can’t charge her NP easily.
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Limited/ Zero Over / Verdant Sound of Destruction: Ibaraki is mainly a Buster damage dealer with her kit and NP primarily utilizing Buster cards. As such increasing the damage performance of these cards increases her damage immensely.
- Golden Sumo Boulder Tournament: Starting with 30% NP and having an increased attack allows Ibaraki to both hit harder and possibly charge her NP faster.
- Kaleidoscope / The Imaginary Element: With these CEs, Ibaraki basically fires her NP on demand which is useful especially if one is using her in the backline as cleanup crew.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
- Demonic Nature of Oni is the first skill that should be leveled up as it ties in to her niche of dealing high amounts of damage.
- Afterwards, Morph should be prioritized as it overall will likely protect you from more damage than your Disengage can heal for. Note that the damage reduction of Morph on its first turn is very high and can be used to tank otherwise lethal hits.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to one enemy.
Reduces their defense for 3 turns.
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000|
|5 → 6||2,000,000|
|6 → 7||2,500,000|
|7 → 8||5,000,000||
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||1.03%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||5%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||4|
|# of Hits (EX)||5|
|Trait 1||Heaven or Earth||Trait 6||Weak to Enuma Elish|
|Trait 2||Female||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Humanoid||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Magical||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Servant||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||52.00%|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Banana, Bullied Oni, Bullied Banana Oni|
|Country/Place of Origin||Japan|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Nao Toyama|