Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,746||Base HP||1,652|
|Max Atk||10,477||Max HP||10,327|
|Grail Atk||12,685||Grail HP||12,521|
Attack / HP Growth
Lancelot rounds out the SR Berserker lineup, fulfilling a role very similar to Tamamo Cat’s – you take him with a Kaleidoscope, get to the wave of your choice and blow everything away using Knight of Owner. Compared to Tamamo Cat, he’s much more self-sufficient in terms of how he produces and uses stars, while also not being crippled by a Stun debuff, but his durability is much worse. Deciding which to use is mostly down to preference since their NPs hit for almost exactly the same damage numbers.
It is not recommended to use him without at least an Imaginary Element CE available, however.
- High base attack and a strong NP makes him effective for clearing enemies with his AOE NP, as well as tackling regular enemies.
- Protection of the Spirits and his high-hitcount NP combined produces an immense amount of stars when he NP’s.
- Eternal Arms Mastery allows him to focus on critical damage, soaking up stars effectively despite his Berserker class star weight.
- Excellent NP gain refund from his NP, allowing for potential NP spam with proper team support.
- Absolutely no defensive skills combined with awful base HP means Lancelot suffers the full brunt of the Berserker class weakness.
- Outside of his NP, Lancelot’s NP gain is the worst in the entire game, and even getting to 100% from starting with a Kaleidoscope is difficult.
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Kaleidoscope, Imaginary Element: This is almost a necessity to use Lancelot, provided you want him to ever use his NP. With the right support (Waver, at a minimum) it’s possible to get him to 100% without one, but the effort is not equal to the reward.
- Limited/Zero Over, Verdant Sound of Destruction: If you have another source of critical stars, this CE can help delegate Lancelot to the duty of soaking stars and smacking people for massive damage.
- Gem Magecraft: Antumbra: Similar to using a Buster boost CE, except more reliant on getting stars for Lancelot’s damage output.
- Divine Banquet: If you have the proper support for him, using this CE to raise Lancelot’s NP refund can allow for him to spam his NP. However, it still requires a lot of effort and generally isn’t worth it. In the future this option will be more viable.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
During launch, Lancelot's skillset is quite frankly, terrible. His second skill is bad and provides almost nothing to him, while his first skill only works if he can get off his NP (which is a hard task without Zhuge Liang or Kaleidoscope due to his horrendous NP gain) or have dedicated support Servants that can supply him crit stars.
Lancelot's kit only gets better once he gets his 3rd skill - Mana Reversal, which slightly helps his NP gain problem, but most significantly, finally complements his entire existence as a crit berserker with the massive crit damage boost.
Unless the player has massive amounts of resources to spare or a dedicated team that can supply Lancelot enough crit stars to make use of, it is much better to hold off the investment until he finally gets his 3rd skill, and level that skill immediately. His best skill leveling order is 3 > 1 > 2. Eternal Arm Mastery works well enough even at lower level, compared to the massive benefits that Mana Reversal brings to the table. Protection of the Spirits isn't necessary at all to his kit, due to the incredible amount of stars he can get from his Quick NP already, and can be skipped unless players want to get slightly bit more stars when hitting one or two units instead of a full wave at once.
Suggested Servant Synergies
Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II): Even with a starting NP CE, Waver is pretty much necessary for Lancelot to reach his performance high. Despite the large amount of support needed, the payoff can be quite terrifying - Lancelot’s destructive potential is extremely high with the ensuing crits, even higher post Rank Up interlude that gives Lancelot a critical damage buff that will stack with Waver’s provided critical damage buff.
Hans Christian Andersen: Much like Waver, Lancelot is in dire need of support to truly shine. However, with the presence of Innocent Monster, Hans can automatically give a good number of stars to Lancelot every turn, as well as buff Lancelot’s critical damage, with just his skills alone. Because Hans’ NP doesn’t grant NP gauge, it’s possible to circumvent Lancelot’s NP entirely and just go for a Lancelot Crits.
Gaius Julius Caesar: Another possible play-style is doubling down on damage through Lancelot’s crits and star draw skill. Since berserkers can’t take many hits anyway, Caesar’s Incitement’s downside is marginal compared to the glorious crit buff it provides. Additionally, Charisma boosts Lancelot’s high base attack to further increase critical damage.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Knight of Owner
Deals damage to all enemies.
Boosts Attack (3 turns).
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000|
|5 → 6||2,000,000|
|6 → 7||2,500,000|
|7 → 8||5,000,000|
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.50%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||5%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Heaven or Earth||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||52.00%|
|Release History||Since Launch|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Lancelot du Lac, UNRIVALED|
|Country/Place of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Ryoutarou Okiayu|