Table of Contents
|Base Atk||977||Base HP||1,313|
|Max Atk||5,377||Max HP||6,565|
|Grail Atk||8,355||Grail HP||10,120|
Attack / HP Growth
Unlike her fellow low Rarity Assassins like Kojiro, Cursed Arm Hassan or Jing Ke, Mata Hari has a clear distinct role as a heavy debuffer/charmer. Unlike Servants like Stheno or Euryale who are more specialized in charming male enemies, Mata Hari can charm everything, from homunuculus to big tough dragon, but at the cost of lower success rate and next to no offensive capability whatsoever. Mata Hari also has three hefty Defense debuffs, two of which are teamwide debuffs which can help her teammates a lot in the right setup.
Mata Hari problems, however, are quite apparent. She has terrible damage output, isn't great at generating Critical Stars despite being an Assassin, and lacks any form of reliable survivability. Her skillset also does not work alone and require particular setups and teammates to take full advantage of her skills and thus are not the go-to choice for an Assassin slot against Rider enemies.
- Strong focus on debuff and can improve teammates' damage output with her 3 Defense debuffs
- Good at stunlocking enemies due to having two teamwide Charms , especially in a team with fellow units with the same ability like Euryale or Stheno
- Good NP generation rate thanks to high NP gain per hit.
- Nonexistent damage output. You should never use Mata Hari as a damage dealer. Ever.
- Poor Star Generation despite being an Assassin
- Require specific setups and teammates to capitalize on her niche
- Extremely squishy due to low stats and having no reliable survivability tools
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Prisma Cosmos / Divine Banquet: Mata Hari should focus on one thing only - generating NP as fast as possible to continuously spam her Noble Phantasm. These Craft Essences can be massive boost to her ability to function as a Charmer
- Imaginary Around / Gandr: Mata Hari has great NP gain per hit, and her best method of generating NPs are through AQQ Chain due to her triple Quick cards deck. These Craft Essence not only helps her NP generation, they also boost her Star Generation rate slightly to give her more utility
Level Up Skill Recommendation
Mata Hari's main role is as a debuffer/charmer. Her low hit counts make her Espionage skill quite irrelevant. Of her remaining skills, Pheromone is available at the start and is a very nice teamwide defense debuff with a charm, so it is worth leveling first. Double-cross comes only after her Rank Up quest but it has good tactical value thanks to the Skill Seal and another defense debuff, so it should be leveled after Pheromone.
Suggested Servant Synergies
Asterios: Post interlude, Asterios has some of the strongest debuffs for the enemy team, neutering them with at least 50% attack down. Stacking with Mata Hari’s 20% attack down, for one turn enemies will do 80% reduced damage and 40% the next two turns. Additionally, Mata Hari’s charms can help extend Asterios’ health on the frontlines.
Alexander: Although Alexander’s charm is not as universal as Mata Hari’s, it is still applicable to a vast majority of enemies, most notably any servant. Due to Mata Hari’s Assassin deck, she can easily form Quick chains with Alexander to compensate for her relative lack of strong star generation. With these two, chain charming is possible, and Alexander benefits from the amplified damage with both Charisma and up to 60% defense down from 100% charge Mata Hari post Rank Up quest.
Chevalier d’Eon: d’Eon benefits from Mata Hari’s debuffs and charms, allowing them to live longer as a tank by stalling out the enemy and reducing team damage taken. Additionally, Mata Hari and d’Eon’s NP have the same debuff effect, stacking for 40% attack and defense down with Mata Hari’s NP first (as d’Eon’s debuff has better scaling). The small chance to charm from d’Eon’s NP is simply a nice touch when it works.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Chance to Charm all enemies.
Decrease all enemies Attack (1 turn).
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||10,000|
|2 → 3||20,000|
|3 → 4||60,000|
|4 → 5||80,000||
|5 → 6||200,000||
|6 → 7||250,000|
|7 → 8||500,000|
|8 → 9||600,000|
|9 → 10||1,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||2.10%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||4%|
|# of Hits (A)||1|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||55.00%|
|Release History||Since Launch|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Margaretha Geertruida MacLeod, née Zelle|
|Country/Place of Origin||Netherlands|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Risa Taneda|