Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,377||Base HP||1,555|
|Max Atk||7,418||Max HP||8,643|
|Grail Atk||10,039||Grail HP||11,719|
Attack / HP Growth
Medea is a strong semi nuker/utility Caster. She is one of the few Servants in the game that can pop her Noble Phantasm on demand thanks to extremely high rank Rapid Words of Divine (level 4 is enough to get instant 100% NP bar upon used), this combined with the NP refund effect and her naturally high NP gain per hit grant her the capability to spam Noble Phantasm in rapid succession. Medea also possesses the rare ability to not only remove buffs on her target, she can also remove debuff on one of her teammates on demand, giving her a lot of value for challenge quests against bosses that like to stack buffs/debuffs.
Medea, however, also has several flaws. Her Noble Phantasm does very low damage for a single target Noble Phantasm (half of what normally a NP would do) as a way to balance out her NP spammability. This combined with the lack of steroid, low base Attack due to lower Rarity and Caster modifier (0.9x) means she does not do as much damage as you would expected. Furthermore she is quite frail. Despite having a good health on low cooldown and a debuff clearance, Medea will faill quite quickly to bosses due to lack of Dodge/Invulnerability and mediocre HP pool. Thus Medea will often appreciate Servants that can provide either survivability or/and damage boost to make her more potent, such as Tamamo no Mae.
- Can instantly use her Noble Phantasm on demand thanks to Rapid Words of Divine
- Great NP generation, NP refund effect on her Noble Phantasm and a heavy Art-focused deck allow her to use her Noble Phantasm many times per match
- Capable of removing buffs on her target with her Noble Phantasm, allow her to hard counter bosses that love to stack buffs
- Can remove debuffs on one of her allies after strengthening quest and grant them a good one-turn NP generation buff
- Poor offensive power despite her high NP spamming capacity due to low Attack, Caster modifier, low multiplier on her Noble Phantasm and lack of steroids
- Fairly squishy and lack a solid survivability tool to avoid huge burst
Craft Essence Recommendation
- The Black Grail / Heaven's Feel / Halloween Princess: Medea is one of the best users of the NP damage CE like Black Grail or Heaven's Feel thanks to Rapid Words of Divine, which allowing her to be constantly nuking the enemies with incredible damage
- Formal Craft / Projection: While these CEs do not offer the same damage boost potential to her NP, they make up for it through increased NP refund and better NP spam potential.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
Best skill leveling order is definitely 1 > 3 > 2.
Medea's main strength is her incredible NP spammability thanks to her 1st skill and her Noble Phantasm. Although she can already fire off her NP immediately with level 4 Rapid Words of Divine, it's still worth to max it first for the reduced cooldown and the potential overcharged NP for more NP bar refunds.
After her 1st skill, players need finish her Strengthening Quest for Circe's Teaching skill to become available and to max it second. However, maxing Argon Coin early before Circe's Teaching is also fine as it is a decent low cooldown self-heal to help her stay on the battlefield for longer due to her lack of defensive tools.
Suggested Servant Synergies
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Unsurprisingly, as the only current Servant with a hefty teamwide 40% Arts up buff, Mozart will amplify Medea’s damage by a strong amount. Their triple Arts Caster decks increase the mileage from Mozart’s buff, allowing Medea to continue spamming her NP as often as possible. In the future, Mozart’s strengthening provides a guaranteed crit with 50 stars on demand, and Medea gains a combination cleanse/NP gain buff, both of which contribute to NP spamming shenanigans.
Robin Hood: As Arts-focused servants, Medea’s NP is an on-demand buff removal to allow for Robin Hood’s NP to hit through any pesky defensive buff. Medea’s triple arts cards allow for Robin Hood to make good use of his Golden Rule on Arts Chains, thus increasing the team’s NP-based DPT.
Chevalier d’Eon: Interchangeable with Georgios, but better if you are fighting Assassin class enemies, d’Eon is able to soak damage for Medea, who lacks a true defensive skill outside of her self-heal. Additionally, d’Eon’s attack and damage down debuffs will help Medea deal more damage and take less in return.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to one enemy.
Charges NP gauge.
Upgrade via Interlude Quest
Charges NP gauge.
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||50,000|
|2 → 3||100,000|
|3 → 4||300,000|
|4 → 5||400,000||
|5 → 6||1,000,000||
|6 → 7||1,250,000||
|7 → 8||2,500,000||
|8 → 9||3,000,000||
|9 → 10||5,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||1.64%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||1|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Heaven or Earth||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Evil||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||34.50%|
|Release History||Since Launch|
|Country/Place of Origin||Georgia|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Atsuko Tanaka|