Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,294||Base HP||2,091|
|Max Atk||7,766||Max HP||13,070|
|Grail Atk||9,403||Grail HP||15,847|
Attack / HP Growth
Medea Lily is one of the few dedicated healer servants in FGO, and she’s exceptional at her job. With her skill upgrades and interludes factored in, she can provide a huge chunk of healing immediately upon swap-in with her skill set, providing 7k hp worth of healing from her NP and Poison Resistance skill combined, while also giving a single ally 14k hp worth of healing from her 3rd skill’s heal amplification effect. Adding onto this, her NP has one of the best debuff resistance buffs in the game tied into it, letting her give the whole team pseudo-immunity to debuffs for 3 turns after cleansing them of any concurrent negative effects.
The flipside of this, however, is that Medea Lily has practically zero offensive capabilities. While her star generation is one of the best for the Caster class due to her high hitcounts, her attack stat is incredibly low, and she possesses no offensive buffs or a damaging NP. As such, her skills focus more on keeping the team alive, than being able to aid them in defeating enemies and beating the quest.
- Possesses one of the best healing NP’s and skills in the game, while also possessing a kit to make it all work even more effectively.
- Fairly good star generation for a Caster, letting her support her team slightly with stars.
- One of the few servants to possess an instant team debuff cleanse, then again one who can also mass heal and apply a powerful debuff resistance buff while doing so.
- Absolutely no offensive damage potential, due to a lack of anything offensively-oriented in her kit and a low attack stat with Caster class modifier.
- Until her NP interlude and skill strengthening, her healing power may not be high enough to justify using her.
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Infinite Pancakes – Medea Lily’s Bond CE, and boy is it an excellent one. Increases the healing recovery amount of every ally on the field by 30%, including Medea Lily herself. So her NP heals everyone for 5.3k hp post-interlude, and someone like Nero will heal nearly 5k hp from her Imperial Privilege. So far as what Medea Lily wants to accomplish in a team, this is easily her best option.
- Gentle Affection – A CE released with Fate / Accel Order, increasing the healing power of Medea Lily by 20%. An inferior version of her Bond CE in all aspects except stat bonuses, it still does a good enough job.
- Formalcraft / Projection / Divine Banquet – Medea Lily isn’t here to do damage, but if you can’t increase her healing power then increasing how often she can NP is the next best option. Since this option is just for increasing her NP gain in general, Arts booster and NP gain CE’s are both effective options.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
Medea Lily's strength lies in her on-demand heal and debuff removal, which relies mainly on her 1st skill - Rapid Words of Divine. While only level 4 is enough for her to instantly access her Noble Phantasm upon use, maxing it first also lower the cooldown to 7 turns, which is very good for most stall teams.
Her 2nd skill - Poison Resistance is another teamwide heal. At max level, a 2k AoE heal with a 5 turn cooldown is very good, especially considering this skill becomes a bigger 3k AoE heal post-Interlude, making maxing it worthwhile.
Ephemeral Love is best used to combo with her NP to generate a quick burst heal. Its cooldown is very high, and thus even at maxed level players won't be able to use it frequently during long match. It is still worth to at least put a few level in, as it scales very well with her Noble Phantasm.
Suggested Servant Synergies
- Tamamo no Mae: The two things that Medea Lily is inhibited by are cooldowns and NP gauge, both of which Tamamo helps with through Tamamo’s NP. The reduced cooldown allows for more usage of Medea’s NP battery for back-to-back NPs.
- Jeanne d’Arc: Jeanne pairs really well with Medea Lily due to the cleanse on Medea Lily’s NP. Although the value of this pairing goes down once Jeanne receives a strengthening that removes the self-stun and adds a cleanse, the combination of a strong heal plus invulnerability will keep servants very alive, especially an arts centric damage dealer.
- Tamamo Cat: Medea Lily is also good with Tamamo Cat due to the fact that whenever they NP together, Medea Lily will heal up Tamamo Cat and cleanse the self-stun. Additionally, Medea Lily’s arts cards will also help Tamamo Cat build NP.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Upgrades Poisonproof A after Interlude 2
Pain Breaker C-
Removes debuffs from all allies, recovers party's HP.
Increases party's debuff resistance (3 turns)
|Heal||3000 HP||4000 HP||4500 HP||4750 HP||5000 HP|
|Debuff Res +||20%||40%||60%||80%||100%|
Pain Breaker C
Upgrade via Interlude 1
Increases party's debuff resistance (3 turns)
|Heal||4000 HP||5000 HP||5500 HP||5750 HP||6000 HP|
|Debuff Res +||40%||60%||80%||100%||120%|
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000|
|5 → 6||2,000,000|
|6 → 7||25,000,000||
|7 → 8||5,000,000||
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.40%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||4|
|# of Hits (B)||3|
|# of Hits (Q)||4|
|# of Hits (EX)||5|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Heaven or Earth||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||36.00%|
|Release History||Okeanos Chapter Release|
|Country/Place of Origin||Georgia|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Ai Nonaka|