|Base Atk||1,510||Base HP||1,806|
|Max Atk||9,060||Max HP||11,288|
|Grail Atk||10,970||Grail HP||13,686|
Nitocris, the summoner pharaoh of Egypt’s Sixth Dynasty, joins Chaldea with her Medjeds as a master of the niche Instant Death mechanic. Her AoE Noble Phantasm has a high chance of inflicting the Instant Death on enemies. As such, she wants to use it as much as she can, which her skills and kit enable. Nitocris has three Arts cards excluding her NP card, as well as a skill which can fully charge her NP gauge, giving her great NP gain. Her healing and Guts skills allow her to stay in battle for much longer, providing even more opportunities to keep on firing her NP.
However, the Instant Death mechanic is unreliable. With Nitocris’s NP, enemy Servants have an abysmally low chance of being hit by Instant Death, and even some common enemy mobs will likely resist it. Nevertheless, the fact that Nitocris can fully charge her NP on demand makes her one of the best farmers in the game.
Master of the Death Mechanic
Nitocris’s main bread and butter is the Instant Death status her AoE NP applies. She can easily charge her NP with Rapid Words of Divine, as well as increase the low chance to apply Instant Death with Egyptian Magecraft. Thus, Nitocris can basically fire her NP at a time of her choosing, with a slightly increased chance to instantly kill the enemy wave.
Good at Killing Mobs
As Nitocris’s Death mechanic has a higher chance of affecting mob enemies, she is great at roles where killing waves of mobs or low-death resist enemies are useful (e.g. farming, certain gimmick fights, etc.)
Instant NP + Effective NP Gain
Given that Nitocris has a skill which instantly charges her NP, three Arts cards (four including her NP), and good hitcounts on her Arts and Extra cards, she can easily charge her NP to make use of her niche Instant Death mechanic.
Nitocris both sports a heal on an average cooldown, and a Guts skill. In tandem, these give her good survivability, allowing her to keep on using her NP as much as she can.
Death Mechanic is Limited in Effect
With an abysmally low chance to instantly kill Servants and other boss enemies with her Death mechanic, Nitocris isn’t recommended for battles outside of her recommended niche of farming.
Given that Casters already have to deal with a very low class damage multiplier, this makes her even more reliant on her niche Instant Death mechanic as her normal damage output leaves a lot to be desired.
- Black Grail: As Nitocris can immediately charge her NP, having a CE which increases NP damage helps to counteract her Instant Death mechanic being not that reliable. With Black Grail, Nitocris can more easily burst down enemies (e.g. neutral hands in farming quests) without having to rely on Instant Death.
- Kaleidoscope/ The Imaginary Element: With these CEs, Nitocris can essentially fire two Noble Phantasms in a row. She can easily gain the remaining NP needed for the first one (or already have it if Kaleidoscope is LB’d). She fires the first one and charges her NP to full again with her second skill
- Prisma Cosmos/ Little Halloween Devil: The slower version of the previous suggestions. Instead of relying on that two-turn burst, this CEs allows Nitocris to slowly but consistently build up her NP over multiple turns.
- Formalcraft / Projection: As Nitocris is primarily an Arts damage dealer, having CEs which increase Arts performance may provide a crutch to the generally low damage of the Caster class, as well as increase her NP generation.
- Rapid Words of Divine should be maxed out first as it allows Nitocris to instantly charge her NP gauge to full. She gains full NP charge at level 8 of her skill.
- Egyptian Magecraft is next as it increases her Death chance, possibly aiding in those instant kills. Additionally, the heal also scales up with levels, so it’s also good for survivability.
- Affection of the Sky God can be saved for last as it only increases her survivability which does not directly affect her main niche.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to all enemies.
Chance to Instant-Kill them.
|Death Chance +||50%||62.5%||75%||87.5%||100%|
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000||
|5 → 6||2,000,000||
|6 → 7||2,500,000|
|7 → 8||5,000,000|
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.54%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||3|
|# of Hits (B)||3|
|# of Hits (Q)||4|
|# of Hits (EX)||5|
|Trait 1||Divine||Trait 6||Servant|
|Trait 2||Earth or Sky||Trait 7||Weak to Enuma Elish|
|Trait 3||Female||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Humanoid||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||King||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||36.00%|
|Country/Place of Origin|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Tanaka Minami|