Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,438||Base HP||1,901|
|Max Atk||8,629||Max HP||11,882|
|Grail Atk||10,448||Grail HP||14,407|
Attack / HP Growth
Taking the form of her Fate/Extra Master Alice, Nursery Rhyme joins Chaldea as a sturdy, AoE Arts Caster with critical capabilities. Nursery has three aspects to her kit, the first of which is her ability to charge her NP quickly and consistently. Not only does she have three Arts cards which can potentially chain into an Arts Brave chain, but she also has an NP charge skill. The second aspect is her overall tankiness. Apart from her high HP, Nursery has both a defense-increasing skill, as well as a heal and debuff removal tied to her NP-charging skill. Finally, she can also deal a good amount of critical damage via her first skill.
However, as good as she sounds, Nursery main downside is that her normal damage may leave a lot more to be desired. Her attack stat is average, but when coupled with the attack modifier of Casters, Nursery can’t hit as hard as she would like. Additionally, her critical damage side-niche needs help from other Servants to be effective as her own kit can’t produce a satisfactory amount of stars. Overall, Nursery Rhyme has good defenses and possible NP spam capabilities, but she needs support to fully realize the critical aspects of her niche.
Good NP Uptime
Boasting an NP charging skill, as well as having 3 Arts cards, Nursery Rhyme can charge her NP with relative ease. This allows her to output a good amount of AoE damage consistently with the right support Servants. Additionally, as her NP is also an Arts card, she can also perform an NP-A-A chain to get back a good amount of NP charge.
Nursery’s second skill, Morph, allows her to potentially tank a high-damage turn due to the additional 30% defense up on the turn the skill is used. Coupled with her heal and self debuff removal, which are tied up to her NP-charging skill, she can potentially spam that NP for a good amount of rounds.
Critical Damage Sub-Niche
If Nursery is allowed to get the stars she needs, she can potentially deal a very good amount of critical damage with her first skill, Self-Modification. The possible crits do not only help bolster Nursery’s damage, but they can also help with her NP generation. Note that as Self-Modification also increases Nursery’s star absorption rate, she can convert even a modest amount of stars to potential critical hits.
Low Damage from Normal Attacks
As with all Casters and their low damage modifiers, Nursery Rhyme’s normal attacks leave more to be desired, though she makes up for this with damage from her easily charged NP as well as critical hits.
Needs Star Generation Support for Critical Sub-Niche
Nursery’s kit can’t generate the necessary amount of stars to help her deal critical damage. As such, she potentially needs star generator Servants, or Servants equipped with the CE, A Fragment of 2030, in order to make use of this niche.
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Another Ending: This CE allows Nursery to cater to both her main (Arts AoE) and sub-niche (Critical Damage) at the same time, and should be considered in teams where Nursery is built as a damage dealer via crits.
- Formal Craft / Projection: Nursery Rhyme’s three Arts cards and Arts NP benefit greatly from the Arts Performance buff, with additional damage and NP gain coming from such a buff.
- Kaleidoscope / The Imaginary Element: As with all AoE Servants with an NP-charging skill, these CEs allow for quick NPs in farming lineups.
- Knight's Dignity / Gem Magecraft Antumbra: Not as efficient as Another Ending, but if Nursery wants to fully rely on her critical sub-niche, then these CEs are also good.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
- Meanwhile should be prioritized as that is her main bread-and-butter skill with both the NP-charge (40% at max) and the heal/debuff removal. As such, Nursery wants this skill off cooldown as fast as possibe.
- Which one between Self-Modification and Morph should be leveled next depends on the availability of support Servants and CEs.
- If star-generating Servants and CEs are available, then Self-Modification should be leveled next. A good crit can help Nursery by bolstering both her damage and NP gain.
- Otherwise, Morph should be leveled as it provides Nursery with the additional survivability she needs to potentially keep on using her NP.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Nursery Rhyme C-
Deals damage to all enemies.
Chance of reducing enemies charge gauge by 1.
Nursery Rhyme C
(Upgrade via Interlude Quest)
Chance of reducing enemies charge gauge by 1.
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000|
|5 → 6||2,000,000|
|6 → 7||2,500,000|
|7 → 8||5,000,000|
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.54%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||3|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||3|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||36.00%|
|Release History||Christmas Event, London Chapter Release|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Books, Lewis Caroll, Alice|
|Country/Place of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Ai Nonaka|