|Base Atk||1,708||Base HP||1,854|
|Max Atk||10,248||Max HP||11,589|
|Grail Atk||12,408||Grail HP||14,051|
Saber Alter is built toward one thing, and she does it incredibly well. Her Noble Phantasm is an oddity, having a higher damage multiplier than most AOE Buster NPs even after an interlude upgrade, which combined with her high attack score and double offensive buffs allows her to produce absolutely insane sums of damage on an enemy wave, even with her Noble Phantasm only at level 1. In terms of AOE damage output in a burst, Saber Alter is not by surpassed by anyone, even SSR’s.
Though she does have such a strong claim to her name, Saber Alter doesn’t offer much outside of her damage output. Her lack of defensive skills and low HP pool can make her difficult to keep alive on more difficult quests, and single target NP’s can still out-damage hers, meaning she can often end up being redundant versus a Berserker with a single target NP and a buff to increase their damage output.
- Powerful offensive statline with the skills to match.
- Extremely powerful AOE NP damage, so far that it outdamages most SSRs in the game.
- Good offensive support skills in the form of Charisma and Instinct, though not the best at that role.
- Low HP pool and lack of defensive skills makes Saber Alter more fragile than most SR’s.
- Mostly a one-trick pony made to blow up the enemy with her Noble Phantasm and smack people around with a Buster chain if possible.
- Kaleidoscope, Imaginary Element: Saber Alter’s main job is to use her NP as soon as possible to eviscerate the competition. An increase in her starting NP gauge helps with this immensely.
- Heaven’s Feel: Vastly increases Saber Alter’s NP damage output, though she will need to build up her gauge herself. Thanks to her card set and Instinct to get crits, this is easier than how Berserkers have it.
- Limited/Zero Over, Verdant Sound of Destruction: An alternative option to Heaven’s Feel if you would rather have increased damage for Saber Alter’s regular cards. It won’t be anywhere as effective due to the way buffs stack together, though.
Saber Alter's main selling point is her Noble Phantasm. Having a high multiplier on her Noble Phantasm means it also scales very well with high level of buffs. As such, her best skill leveling order is 1 > 3 > 2, focusing on maximizing her NP damage as well as team support potential.
Mana Burst must be maxed as soon as possible due to how crucial it is to Saber Alter's NP damage, followed by Charisma. Despite her Charisma being one of the weakest in the game due to its low ranking, it is still a teamwide damage boost and is quite frankly better than her Instinct in most situation. Instinct should only be maxed if player have a lot of resources to spare, as the return isn't particularly spectacular. It does help on an odd chance that Saber Alter can do a NP - Buster Brave chain, as the stars generated from Instinct can help her deal a massive amount of damage.
William Shakespeare: With the focus on Alter’s NP, Shakespeare’s Enchant skill can provide a hefty 40% boost to Altria’s Buster performance at max level, stacking with her own Mana Burst for a 90% damage increase. Additionally, with his strengthening quest down the line, Shakespeare can instantly grant Alter 20% NP charge. This remedies the near-universal average NP gain of early release Saber class servants.
Chevalier d’Eon: Given Alter’s frailness, d’Eon is the premier Saber class tank. Against Lancer heavy teams, d’Eon can effortlessly draw aggro with their Beautiful Appearance skill, extending Alter’s own small HP pool. Additionally, d’Eon’s Noble Phantasm not only reduces enemy attack and thus damage taken by the team, but amplifies Alter’s damage by reducing enemy defense as well. In return, Alter makes up for d’Eon’s lower attack with her strong NP and damage potential.
Medea: Medea’s triple Arts deck increases the chances that Alter can build an Arts chain for faster NP. Additionally, Medea’s NP charge skill and gauge refund effect ensure her NP is pretty much always available, bringing a few extra benefits for Alter. Not only will Medea’s NP remove pesky defense buffs that hinder Alter, but starting an NP chain with Medea’s NP also increases the NP gauge refund effect on Alter’s NP, allowing for a more NP usage in a fight.
Available at start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to all enemies.
Charges own NP gauge.
|1 → 2||100,000||
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000|
|5 → 6||2,000,000|
|6 → 7||2,500,000||
|7 → 8||5,000,000||
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.86%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6||Arthur|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7||Evil|
|Trait 3||King||Trait 8||Weak to Enuma Elish|
|Trait 4||Dragon||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Saberface||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||19.20%|
|Release History||Since Launch|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Black Saber, Salter|
|Country/Place of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Ayako Kawasumi|