Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,661||Base HP||1,881|
|Max Atk||9,968||Max HP||11,761|
|Grail Atk||12,069||Grail HP||14,260|
Attack / HP Growth
Lancer Alter is a stellar Servant. Spotting an incredible base attack, a powerful AoE Noble Phantasm, the best Mana Burst in the game, incredible burst with Protection of World's End and last but not least the ever useful Charisma skill, there is a lot to love about her (aside from her incredible ... personalities of course).
Thanks to her simple but destructive skillset, Lancer Alter can fill both the farming role for the team as well as the single target damage dealer role with her sky-high critical damage. Such reliability on both ends of the spectrum makes her highly desirable and she stays relevant for a long time as a strong critical damage dealer will rarely ever go out of favor.
She does have some drawbacks, some of which include a lack of survivability tool, and average NP generation and star generation rates. These drawbacks can limit her in some battles and force her to rely on teammates more often than not, but are definitely not enough to outweigh the incredible firepower she brings to the table. If you are looking for a consistently powerful and useful Lancer in most circumstances, then Lancer Alter will not let you down.
- Powerful Noble Phantasm thanks to high base attack, high-level Mana Burst and fast access to NP upgrade interlude
- Incredible single target damage due to Protection of World's End, her Mana Burst and the potential to do Buster Crit Brave Chain with her Noble Phantasm
- Can improve the team damage output with Charisma, though not substantially
- Middling NP generation rate due to having only one Art cards, though her 3 hits Quick card and easy time gathering critical stars can make up for it.
- Lack any form of survivability for tough fight
- Selfish skillset and often makes the team revolve around her to best exploit her full potential
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Victor of the Moon / Gem Magecraft: Antumbra / Guda-O / Knight's Dignity: If you want to see her demolish enemies with absurd critical hits, give her any of these Craft Essences.
- Limited/Zero Over / After-Party Order! / Verdant Sound of Destruction: Buster Card and to a certain extent Quick card performance booster is a good idea to enhance her combat effectiveness, as she is heavily reliant on her Buster Cards to deal damage and her Quick cards are better than most thanks to Riding and can serve as a way to improve her NP/star generation rate.
- Halloween Princess / Kaleidoscope / The Imaginary Element: Rhongomyniad is a powerful AoE Noble Phantasm and these CEs can help her fire it off more easily
Level Up Skill Recommendation
Both Mana Burst and Protection of World's End should be maxed as soon as possible as they are pivotal to Lancer Alter's damage output. Mana Burst ensure both her Noble Phantasm and her Buster crits hit like a truck and is used more often since it is powerful regardless of team composition and purpose. However, if you want to build a crit team around Lancer Alter, maxing Blessing at the End of the World first is a good idea to make her more reliable.
Though Charisma is a good party buffing skill, its low value of 12% attack boost and no additional effect make it not as impactful as other Charisma variant and its effect on Lancer Alter's performance is not as impactful as the other two. It is still a good idea to level it nonetheless.
Suggested Servant Synergies
Jack the Ripper/Hassan of the Cursed Arm: As the best star-generators in the game, they will provide ample stars for Lancer Alter to take advantage of her strong crit/star draw buffs.
Caster Elizabeth: Equipped with a Fragments of 2030, Caster Elizabeth can passively put out a sizable number of stars per turn, in addition to helping Lancer Alter build NP gauge through a triple arts deck, and enabling a NP Buster chain with matching Buster NPs.
Gaius Julius Caesar: Caesar’s crit buff stacks for ludicrous damage with Lancer Alter’s base kit, and the addition of Tactics and a higher rank of Charisma complete Lancer Alter’s NP damage buff trinity.
Available from the start
Increases own critical star absorption for 1 turn.
Increases own critical damage for 1 turn.
Gains critical stars.
|Star Gather +||500%||550%||600%||650%||700%||750%||800%||850%||900%||1000%|
|Crit Damage +||30%||32%||34%||36%||38%||40%||42%||44%||46%||50%|
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to all enemies, ignore defense.
Curse all enemies (5 turns).
|Curse Damage +||500||750||1000||1250||1500|
(Upgrade via Interlude Quest)
Curse all enemies (5 turns).
|Curse Damage +||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000|
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000|
|5 → 6||2,000,000|
|6 → 7||2,500,000|
|7 → 8||5,000,000||
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.74%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||4%|
|# of Hits (A)||3|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||4|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6||Arthur|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7||Weak to Enuma Elish|
|Trait 3||Riding||Trait 8||Heaven or Earth|
|Trait 4||Dragon||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Saberface||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||23.00%|
|Release History||London Chapter Release|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Lancer Alter, Lalter, Boob Lancer, Ox King|
|Country/Place of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Kawasumi Ayako|