Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,460||Base HP||2,121|
|Max Atk||8,765||Max HP||13,256|
|Grail Atk||10,613||Grail HP||16,073|
Attack / HP Growth
Chevalier d’Eon's ability to taunt and tank damage is rarely found among Servants. In the game’s current state, only five other Servants are capable of such a thing, with only two of them providing a similar extent of protection. d'Eon is also nearly immune to debuffs, giving them additional strategic flexibility. As a 4* Servant, Chevalier has stronger stats to take advantage of and requires less investment compared to their bronze alternatives. However, it is worth noting that d'Eon’s taunt is locked behind their 3rd Ascension, so they won’t be able to play the tank role until then.
Despite their unique niche, Chevalier isn’t particularly good. While excellent at tanking hits, that is all they can do. Their NP doesn’t deal damage, and it is one of the weakest even among non-damaging NPs. As a result, while d'Eon may prevent your team from dying quickly, they provide essentially nothing otherwise.
Chevalier d'Eon has an extremely high durability, owing to a combination of large HP pool, an Evasion skill, a Defense buff as well as a self-Heal, all of which are provided in their kit. d'Eon's NP also further reinforces this aspect, especially at higher NP levels.
High Debuff Resistance
d'Eon's Magic Resistance skill, combined with Self-Suggestion, allows them to be nigh-invulnerable to most debuffs in the game (aside from a couple of exceptions, such as Scathach's Stun).
The ability to completely exempt allies from getting attacked for long periods of time is something few Servants can do. Furthermore, d'Eon also directs all single-target debuffs to themselves in the process, further increasing their strategic value.
Lack of Offensive Potential
With low base Attack stat, a non-damaging NP, as well as a lack of offensive buffs, d'Eon has one of the worst offensive potentials in the game.
Subpar Noble Phantasm
Although Fleur de Lis becomes significantly more useful at higher levels, it is one of the worst NPs in the game at base level. The charm's terrible hit rate, and the attack/defense debuffs' low value means that its usage is often limited to helping the team create Arts chains.
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Iron-Willed Training: Chevalier’s ideal CE by a long distance. Since both their card damage and NP are pretty awful, the majority of CE’s don’t really appeal to them. Steel Training boosts their defense by a good value, allowing them to tank even longer than normally be able to.
- Maid in Halloween: d'Eon's Evasion means that they are not reliant on defense buffs to survive NPs. As such, they can be paired with heal-oriented Servants in order to maximize their survivability. Maid in Halloween boosts the amount of healing d'Eon receives, allowing d'Eon to keep up with enemies' damage easier.
- Beginning of the Journey / Flexible CE: Chevalier is one of those Servants who doesn’t really synergize with many kinds of CE’s, or at least in the current game state. As a result, throwing the First Order Blu-ray release CE or Beginning of the Journey on them is pretty optimal, if using any at all.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
- Mind's Eye (True) C is valuable for d'Eon's survivability, as it provides a one-turn Evasion as well as a Defense buff for three turns. While its overall importance is secondary to that of Beautiful Appearance, this skill should be leveled right afterwards.
- Self-Suggestion A allows d'Eon to clear debuffs, and significantly increases their resistance against them. At max level, this includes most debuffs found in the game, except those with extremely high hit chance. When combined with Beautiful Appearance's Taunt, this skill allows your team to ignore virtually all single-target debuffs. However, as its usage is rather situational, it should be maxed last.
- Beautiful Appearance C is the center of d'Eon's kit - a three-turn Taunt, with a built-in self-heal. This skill should be maxed first in order to maximize its uptime, especially if d'Eon is to be used with a Berserker ally.
Suggested Servant Synergies
Vlad III: Vlad works well with d'Eon thanks to their shared Arts synergy. Aside from Guts, Vlad lacks a reliable defensive skill, which d'Eon makes up for through their Taunt. This combination allows the team to perform reliably in both offense and defense.
Sakata Kintoki: As a glass cannon Servant, Kintoki benefits greatly from having d'Eon in his team, as the latter allows him to survive far longer - potentially allowing him to unleash his powerful NP twice.
Tamamo no Mae: Thanks to d'Eon's Arts synergy, a combination with Tamamo is possible, thereby greatly increasing their Taunt uptime and overall survivability. Tamamo's NP charge also aids the Berserkers commonly paired with d'Eon, allowing them to fill their NP gauge much faster.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Fleur de Lis
Reduces the attack of all enemies for 2 turns.
Chance to charm all enemies for 1 turn.
|Attack -||10%||20%||25%||27.5%||30%||Defense -||10%||20%||25%||27.5%||30%|
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||100,000||
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000|
|5 → 6||2,000,000|
|6 → 7||2,500,000||
|7 → 8||5,000,000||
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.83%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Riding||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||28.00%|
|Release History||Since Launch|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Le Chevalier d'Eon, Chevalier|
|Country/Place of Origin||France|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Chiwa Saito|