|Base Atk||1,566||Base HP||1,843|
|Max Atk||9,398||Max HP||11,521|
|Grail Atk||11,379||Grail HP||13,969|
As one of the two SR Archers available at launch, EMIYA manages to barely scrape by, somehow. His abnormal card set, skill and NP combination is a bit of a shamble; however, he has a few clear advantages which allow him to be of some use. He counts among the few non-Quick based Servants in the game to have reasonable star generation, owing to his high-hit-count Extra card and NP in combination with Clairvoyance, and his card set and skills allow him to potentially spam his weak NP multiple times in succession. Compared to other servants capable of such a thing, however, the reward isn’t as large, and it takes two uses of EMIYA’s NP to match the damage Saber Alter can accomplish in just one.
Though EMIYA is placed relatively low, it’s worth bearing in mind once he gets all his skill strengthenings over a year down the line he becomes one of the best SRs in the entire game, so he may be a worthy long-term investment.
- Reasonably good durability due to his dodge skill.
- One of the few non-Quick based servants capable of producing critical stars, thanks to his NP and Clairvoyance skill.
- Three Arts cards in combination with his Thaumaturgy skill allow him to build up his NP gauge faster than most Servants and opens for potential NP spam.
- EMIYA’s NP damage output is awful due to a lack of offensive steroids for it, and his inability to perform a Buster Brave chain with it doesn’t help, either.
- Outside of his NP, Clairvoyance is mostly a useless skill, producing an additional 4 stars at level 10 even with his best card chain for star generation with it active (AAA).
- Does not offer much aside from his star generation off his NP and decent card damage with his Arts cards, which even then won’t match the damage output of an Archer with two Buster cards like Gilgamesh.
- Formal Craft, Projection: It’d be almost criminal if these CEs weren’t good on the man of projection himself. Increasing his Arts card damage and NP gain even further, this takes his card set as far as possible.
- Heaven’s Feel: Much like Martha, this CE can help prevent his NP from dealing pitiful damage. Unlike Martha, his NP gain is worse on the whole, but his card set is still good enough to carry him without any NP gauge charging CEs.
- Be Elegant: With a 3 hit Arts card, 5 hit Extra and his immense NP card hit count, EMIYA isn’t too bad an option for this CE. Combined with his Clairvoyance skill, he can produce an impressive sum of stars with his NP, while his AAA or QAA chains will actually produce a half decent sum of stars.
- Gem Magecraft: Antumbra: Being an Archer naturally means stars will flow to EMIYA, and his gimmick of producing stars through his NP means he doesn’t need too much support to get them in the first place. Naturally, critical damage boost is a good choice.
- Another Ending is almost tailor made for Emiya.
Emiya has a completely different identity after his strengthening quests in the future, therefore when deciding which skills to go for players should be aware of his current state and his future potential.
In the long run, Emiya best skill leveling order is 3 > 2 > 1, focusing on both increasing his NP damage output and crit potential, while not forsaking his earlier state.
Magecraft is maxed first because before strengthening, it serves as a tool for Emiya to get his NP bar full due to his quite awful NP gain. After strengthening, it is best used before using his NP or before a Brave Chain to improve his damage output.
Clairvoyance is fairly mediocre before its upgrade, and most of the time should be used before he uses his NP for some additional crit stars from it. After its strengthening though, this skill makes Emiya in contention for one of the best 4 star Archer in the game, thanks to its incredible damage potential and the critical star generation also allow him to generate a lot of stars from both Brave Chain or his Noble Phantasm.
His Mind's Eye isn't a skill that is particularly spammable, due to its status as an emergency crutch. Hence not maxing it out early on won't hamper him too much, and it also does not have much bearing over Emiya's damage output in the future and thus can be prioritized last.
Robin Hood: Emiya’s triple Arts deck works well with Robin Hood’s Art focused card set. Especially against Sabers, Emiya will be able to help Robin make the most of Golden Rule with consistent Arts chains. Additionally, Emiya’s NP is able to produce a decent amount of stars with Clairvoyance up, helping Robin Hood land crits to build his own NP quicker.
Medea: Medea and Emiya both share triple Arts decks, making their NP gain extremely consistent. Additionally, Medea has on-demand buff removal through her NP and NP charge skill that will allow Emiya to go through dodge/invulnerability.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Mozart’s Protection of Muse skills grants up to 44% Arts bonuses for one turn, which can stack with Emiya’s own Magecraft skill for up to 84% increase in Arts card performances. Given that their primary command cards are Arts, this will boost not only their NP gain, but damage as well. Future strengthening quests increase their synergy. Emiya’s Clairvoyance will become a crit damage buff with up to 100% bonus crit damage, while Mozart will gain a skill that provides up to 50 stars for guaranteed strong crits.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Replaces Clairvoyance C after Strengthening Quest 2 (not available, ETA 2018/10)
Unlocks after 3rd Ascension
Increases own Arts performance for 1 turn.
Increases own Quick performance for 1 turn.
Increases own Buster performance for 1 turn.
Replaces Magecraft C- after 1st Strengthening Quest (not available, ETA 2018/08)
Deals damage that ignores defense to all enemies.
Reduces the attack of all enemies for 3 turns.
Upgrade after 2nd interlude.
Reduces the attack of all enemies for 3 turns.
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000||
|5 → 6||2,000,000||
|6 → 7||2,500,000||
|7 → 8||5,000,000||
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.51%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||3|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||5|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Brynhildr's Beloved||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||31.50%|
|Release History||Since Launch|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Archer, Nameless Hero, Faker, Shirou, GARcher,|
|Country/Place of Origin||Fuyuki City (Japan)|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Junichi Suwabe|