Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,488||Base HP||2,040|
|Max Atk||8,930||Max HP||12,750|
|Grail Atk||10,812||Grail HP||15,459|
Attack / HP Growth
Let’s get it out of the way; Fionn is a terrible Servant. His skillset does not synergize with his stats and their effects individually are just as lackluster, his generation stats are terrible, his hit counts are extremely low, his Noble Phantasm does poor damage, gives a completely unnecessary self-buff and has a mediocre overcharge effect.
Fionn does occupy a rare niche which is Art Lancer, a role that even now in Japan there aren't many options aside from him and Li Shuwen. If you want to make him works, put him into an Art-focused team that focus on maximizing his ability to spam Mac an Luin, as for an AoE Noble Phantasm, 4 hits per target can generate decent NP refund (though not by much). Another approach is to go with the Art Critical Damage Dealer route by supplying him with Critical Stars, however Li Shuwen will do this much better thanks to his natural Critical Stars Absorbtion and Critical Damage buff.
Overall, there is no particular reason to ever consider Fionn in your team when Servants like Cu Chulainn can do the Lancer job much better with less investment, and most if not all of his gold Lancer peers vastly outclass him as well.
- Trouble with Women at max level is a reliable taunt + dodge combo
- Clairvoyance after his Rank Up quest is a good party-wide buff
- Terrible generation stats, combined with poor hit counts make him extremely frustrating in both generating critical stars and his NP bar
- Poor damage output in general due to lack of strong steroids, Buster cards and an AoE Noble Phantasm with lackluster effects
- Trouble with Women has an obscenely high cooldown
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Formalcraft / Projection: For general purposes, Fionn will want Art performance buffs as it helps a lot with his NP generation and damage output
- Kaleidoscope / Imaginary Element / Halloween Princess: If you want to use him as a farming Lancer due to his AoE Noble Phantasm
- Another Ending: If you plan to use Fionn as a critical damage dealer, then Another Ending might be the only thing that can make it work by providing him both Art performance boost and critical damage boost.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
If you happen to be one of the three players that actually bother using Fionn, then always max Magecraft first as it does help a lot with his Noble Phantasm and the NP refund from it.
Trouble with Women becomes reliable at level 10 due to the 100% rate on his Evasion buff.While it is still a terrible skill due to its extraordinary high cooldown it is still much better than his Clairvoyance prior to his Rank Up quest.
Post-Rank Up, there is an argument for maxing Clairvoyance (Beauty) before Trouble with Women if you value the party wide NP generation buff and star generation. Overall, Clairvoyance (Beauty) is a better long-term investment than Beauty of Trouble with Women.
Available from start
Replaces Clairvoyance B; upgrade via Rank Up 1 (not available, ETA 2019/08).
Chance to grant self Evasion for 1 turn.
Draws attention of all enemies to self for 1 turn.
Reduces own Charm resistance from Female enemy by 80% for 3 turns. [Demerit]
Available after First Ascension
Chance to Evade incoming attacks (1 turn).
Apply Target Focus for yourself (1 turn).
Decrease Charm Resist from [Female] enemies for yourself (3 turns). [Demerit]
Increase your NP Gauge.
|Chance of Evasion +||60%||64%||68%||72%||76%||80%||84%||88%||92%||100%|
Replaces Trouble with Women A; upgrade via Rank Up 2 (not available, ETA 2021/01).
Mac an Luin
|Effect||Deals damage to all enemies. Gain immunity to Mental Debuffs for 3 turns.|
|Overcharge Effect||Reduces the attack of all enemies for 3 turns.|
Mac an Luin
(Upgrade via Interlude Quest.)
Upgrades after Interlude.
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000||
|5 → 6||2,000,000||
|6 → 7||2,500,000|
|7 → 8||5,000,000|
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.55%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||4%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||4|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Divine||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Heaven or Earth||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||32.00%|
|Release History||5 Million Downloads Campaign|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Finn McCool|
|Country/Place of Origin||Ireland|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Shinichirou Miki|