Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,750||Base HP||1,881|
|Max Atk||11,326||Max HP||12,830|
|Grail Atk||12,398||Grail HP||14,056|
Attack / HP Growth
Francis Drake is an amazingly self-sufficient servant. While not having amazing base stats, Drake makes up for it with her synergistic skillset. She fits nicely well with most generic team comps and shines amazingly in a crit buster team thanks to her ability to generate and consume crit stars, fast NP generation and high crit absorbs, making her a strong and consistent damage dealer. She fares well as both a daily farmer thanks to her AoE Noble Phantasm but also is a good boss killer due to the utility and strong single target damage she provides through crits.
Overall, there are few things to not like about Drake, as she is amazing at her particular job, and she will remain relevant for a long time even in the future.
- Fast access to powerful Noble Phantasm thanks to Pioneer of the Stars, Golden Rule and high critical stars absorption with good passive NP generation stats
- Good crit stars generator thanks to Pioneer of the Stars, strong Quick card, and Noble Phantasm
- High crit star absorption, allowing her to be sufficient as a standalone crit stars user and flourish in a crit based team
- Can fit in most team thanks to balanced cards layout and consistent damage, as well as a strong 1 turn buff in the form of Voyager of the Storm
- Low base HP and attack makes her scale not as well as others
- Lack survivability skills or defensive steroid
- Reliant on getting her crits off to deal good single target damage
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Kaleidoscope / The Imaginary Element / Halloween Princess: Allows Drake to instantly access her Noble Phantasm at turn 1, easier to get her going
- Victor of the Moon / Moonlight Fest / Gem Magecraft: Antumbra: Drake is a fairly strong crit servant, so crit damage boosting Craft Essences are good selections. Of these Victor of the Moon is the strongest one, boosting both her crit damage and Buster attack.
- Limited/Zero Over / Verdant Sound of Destruction: Drake's main damage tools are her Buster cards and her Noble Phantasm, so a Buster boosting Craft Essence like LZO can go never go wrong on her.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
All of Drake's skills are worth leveling, as they synergize very well with her identity. Pioneer of the Stars is an amazing instant 50% NP charge at max level, allowing Drake quick access to her NP with teammates/Craft Essences support. It also provides 10 stars on demand for her, which is never bad considering her high critical star absorption.
After Pioneer of the Stars, Voyager of the Storm should be prioritized to improve the party's damage output. Due to it providing two types of buffs that stack well with each other, Drake is a great servant for a party that relies on servants with strong NP damage, such as Sakata Kintoki or Gilgamesh.
Golden Rule further improves her ability to spam her NP and abusing the crit stars generated from it to quickly charge the bar again, making Drake almost never run out of both NP AND Stars once she gets rolling.
Suggested Servant Synergies
Drake is a pretty, independent strong woman who don’t need no specific support to shine. Thus, she will benefit mostly from generalist supports, as well as those who can give her Buster support/defensive options.
- Zhuge Liang / Hans Christian Andersen: Both are amazing team support, particularly for crit servants like Drake. They also provide good defensive buffs to help Drake stay alive longer
- Leonidas: Leonidas is a great taunter that also can raise party's buster damage, both are great alongside Drake as she lacks survivability and a good buster steroid.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to all enemies.
Gain critical stars.
Upgrade via Interlude Quest
Gain critical stars.
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||200,000||
|2 → 3||400,000||
|3 → 4||1,200,000|
|4 → 5||1,600,000||
|5 → 6||4,000,000||
|6 → 7||5,000,000||
|7 → 8||10,000,000||
|8 → 9||12,000,000||
|9 → 10||20,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.42%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||4|
|# of Hits (B)||2|
|# of Hits (Q)||6|
|# of Hits (EX)||4|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Riding||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Evil||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||50.00%|
|Release History||Okeanos Chapter Release|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||El Draque, Francisco Draque|
|Country/Place of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Urara Takano|