Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,573||Base HP||1,710|
|Max Atk||9,441||Max HP||10,687|
|Grail Atk||11,431||Grail HP||12,958|
Attack / HP Growth
Frankenstein(’s Monster) enters Chaldea as Dr. Victor Frankenstein’s attempt at creating Eve. An AoE Berserker with her near universal 1.5x damage, Fran is specialized in clearing enemy waves which makes her a good Servant in farming lineups. She accomplishes her task in two general playstyles. She can be used as a one-time burst damage dealer, owing to her monstrous damage with her NP damage steroid. Alternatively, she can also be used in a team which specifically plays around her
However, as with all Berserkers, Fran is a glass cannon. With no options for defense whatsoever, she’s forced to rely on her teammates to keep her alive. Her NP has a big demerit in that it stuns her, preventing her from acting for a turn. Coupled with the Burn demerit of her damage steroid, Fran ideally wants a debuff cleanser to function well.
Overall, Fran deals insane amounts of AoE damage, but in exchange has demerits which forces Masters to build around them. Nevertheless, good teambuilding will allow for Fran to make the most of her highly destructive kit.
High Noble Phantasm Damage
Given Fran’s ability to both charge her NP relatively quickly due to her Galvanism skill, as well as her NP damage steroid being on an average cooldown, she can deal monstrous amounts of AoE damage. With proper support to counteract her self-stun demerit, she can even use multiple NPs, over a span of multiple turns.
Not only does Fran have a defense down with a chance to stun (which is invaluable in challenge quests), the stars she generates through her NP also allow for critical damage plays.
Lack of Defense
In addition to Fran already being a Berserker with all incoming damage multiplied by 2, she also lacks any defensive skills to protect herself. As such, she needs allies or CEs to fill in that weakness of hers.
Fran’s kit has two demerits which hamper her overall play. Firstly, her NP damage steroid skill, Overload, has a Burn demerit which chips away 500HP per turn. With her already fragile state as a glass cannon, any additional damage is unwanted. Secondly, Fran’s NP stuns herself, making her unable to act the following turn to capitalize on the stars she generated. Given these demerits (especially the self-stun), Fran performs better with a team composition that has either debuff prevention or debuff removal.
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Kaleidoscope / The Imaginary Element: Perfect for farming team comps where a (near-)instant NP is desired to clear the wave. Fran is often used as part of a three-turn farming team for Ember gathering.
- Heaven’s Feel / Halloween Princess: If Fran needs even more NP damage, then these two CEs can increase her damage cap even further. Halloween Princess also helps Fran get to her first NP faster as it gives out a starting NP gauge.
- Imaginary Around/Gandr: Although Fran only has but one Quick card aside from her NP, the amount of additional stars and the increase in damage she gains from using her NP with a Quick performance CE may be good enough to warrant using Quick performance CEs.
- Golden Sumo: Boulder Tournament: CEs which generally increase attack are already good on Fran, and considering that Fran doesn’t have a general attack up skill, instead having an NP steroid, this CE’s buff (though not as good as others) will at least stack multiplicatively.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
- Overload should be prioritized as it provides Fran with her insane damage via her NP, as well as reducing the cooldown of the skill, allowing her to regularly output that insane NP damage.
- Whether Galvanism or Wail of the Living Dead should be leveled next depends on what playstyle she’ll be more commonly used in.
- If Fran is played as a one-shot burst damage dealer, Wail of the Living Dead should be increased first due to the defense down effect, which allows Fran to deal even more damage to a single target. Do note that the stun chance doesn’t scale up with more levels.
- On the other hand, if Fran is played in a team mitigating her demerits with an emphasis on her NP generation, Galvanism should be increased instead. Levelling Galvanism will allow Fran to gain her NP more quickly and synergizes well with the reduced cooldown of Overload.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Upgrades via Interlude 2
Blasted Tree D~B
Deals damage to all enemies.
Reduce critical chance of all enemies (3 turns).
|Critical Chance -||10%||15%||20%||25%||30%|
Blasted Tree D~B+
(Upgrade via Interlude 1.)
Reduce critical chance of all enemies (3 turns).
|Critical Chance -||20%||25%||30%||35%||40%|
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||10,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000||
|5 → 6||2,000,000||
|6 → 7||2,500,000|
|7 → 8||5,000,000|
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.83%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||5%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Heaven or Earth||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||58.50%|
|Release History||London Chapter Release|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Berserker of Black, Frankenstein's Monster, Frankie, Fran|
|Country/Place of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Ai Nonaka|