|Base Atk||1,438||Base HP||1,901|
|Max Atk||8,629||Max HP||11,882|
|Grail Atk||10,448||Grail HP||14,407|
If Hans could be seen as a poor man’s Waver, then Helena would be best defined as a bargain bin Waver. As a Caster she packs plenty of strong points but also crippling weaknesses, which balance out to produce a well-rounded supportive kit with some decent AOE damage on the side.
Helena offers a plethora of benefits to a team - a powerful multi-card booster support skill (albeit with a very long cooldown), a team-wide 20% NP gauge buff (albeit with, again, a very long cooldown) and a miniature Revelation and NP power steroid to aid her damage (guess what, with a very long cooldown). The effects individually of all of Helena’s skills are very good, but they ultimately get limited by their colossal cooldowns, making her not as effective as competing supports, who may provide their own benefits more frequently.
However, Helena does possess a few niche points to her, such as her ability to support and use an offensive NP of her own, which in itself has some powerful debuffs to plaster on your foes. In addition, she notably has a 6-hit Quick card, making her star generation significantly better than most of her fellow Casters.
Powerful Team Buffs
Helena is capable of providing card buffs of every variety to every ally on her team for a good duration, on top of providing a Waver-style team 20% NP gauge charge to prop up their NPs. These two factors alone allow her to charge up her allies’ NP gauge faster, then strike harder while also gaining better star generation and NP gauge generation.
Reasonably Good Star Generation
With her stars per turn effect on her second skill and good Quick card hit count, Helena provides better critical star support than the average Caster. Combined with the right CE as well as the Quick boost from her own supportive skills, she can simultaneously provide stars for her allies and aid them in producing their own, albeit not to a significant degree.
Fairly Powerful Noble Phantasm
With her comparatively high attack for a 4* Caster, good Territory Creation ranking and both her 20% Arts boost buff from [Skill3] as well as the 50% Noble Phantasm power buff from [Skill2], Helena has one of the stronger AOE Noble Phantasms to date, though its damage still pales compared to the premier Berserkers and Saber Alter for raw damage. Adding on to that, the overcharge scaling on her NP’s debuffs is strikingly good, stapling all enemies with a harsh 30% defence debuff if she goes last in a NP chain.
Long Skill Cooldowns
Helena’s skills may be very powerful and useful, but they have very long cooldowns to compensate, with all of them lagging 2 turns behind typical skill cooldowns from other supports. While this does not immediately impact her performance in a battle, for more drawn-out fights having these longer cooldowns severely hampers her supportive ability.
Inferior NP Gain
While Helena’s NP gain is by no means bad, it is sub-standard compared to fellow Casters such as Nursery Rhyme. Her good territory creation and Arts boosting support skill compensates for this somewhat, however she still works from a weaker baseline while her skills aren’t up.
- Formal Craft / Projection: Increases Helena’s NP damage output, the majority of her regular card damage and also patches up her sketchy NP gain in one nice package. Compared to most Casters, Helena uses this CE much more effectively simply because she actually has an offensive Arts NP, making it a very strong pick.
- Kaleidoscope: Helena has that great niche of being able to NP immediately when equipped with a regular Kaleidoscope, while simultaneously allowing the same for all her teammates. In addition, she can do interesting combinations such as running alongside servants with a 50% NP gauge CE and 30% NP gauge prop (such as Mordred) and let them NP turn 1. This alone makes Helena excellent for farming teams.
- Little Halloween Devil / Divine Banquet: While Helena’s NP isn’t the mainstay of her kit, it does pack a few useful debuffs which can really aid a team’s damage output and utility if stacked up. Adding in the fact she already packs some Arts boosters from her own kit and NP gain CE’s are the optimal choice to make her NP spam effectively.
- Fragments of 2030: The staple choice for any supportive servant, especially those with low star weight. Combined with Helena’s [Skill 2] she can provide a notable 13 stars each turn for 5 turns, which when combined with her good Quick card can spew out a very nice sum of stars for her allies.
- Deciding between prioritizing Mana Tuning or Search for the Unknown can be difficult, as while Search for the Unknown provides the greater statistical benefit in combat, reaching level 10 in Mana Tuning provides an immense boost to Helena’s capabilities at supporting herself and her team by allowing many different servants to utilize their NP’s turn 1.
- Helena’s supportive ability isn’t too hampered from ignoring leveling Mahatma, as the stars provided do not increase with leveling.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Increases party's Quick performance for 3 turns.
Increases party's Arts performance for 3 turns.
Increases party's Buster performance for 3 turns.
|Arts +||15%||15.5%||16%||16.5%||17%||17.5%||18%||18.5%||19%||20%||Buster +||15%||15.5%||16%||16.5%||17%||17.5%||18%||18.5%||19%||20%|
Unlocks after 3rd Ascension
Deals damage to all enemies.
Reduces defense for 3 turns.
|Crit Chance -||10%||20%||30%||40%||50%|
|Debuff Res -||10%||20%||30%||40%||50%|
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000|
|5 → 6||2,000,000|
|6 → 7||2,500,000||
|7 → 8||5,000,000||
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.45%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||3|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||6|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||36.00%|
|Release History||America Chapter Release|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Elena Petrovna Blavatskaya, Uchuujin/UFO Loli|
|Country/Place of Origin||Ukraine|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Hisako Kanemoto|