|Base Atk||1,775||Base HP||1,652|
|Max Atk||10,655||Max HP||10,327|
|Grail Atk||12,901||Grail HP||12,521|
Heracles is an excellent Berserker through-and-through. He has a good mixture of defensive skills which allow him to compensate for the Berserker class’ defensive weakness, while also packing a powerful offensive buff to let him decimate his foes using his Noble Phantasm. Though he doesn’t offer much to a team beyond his high damage and durability, he doesn’t really need to – his role is to deal heavy damage to every opponent and he does that to a cinch.
Heracles doesn’t really have the mettle to be worthy of the S+ tier, however. He isn’t particularly overcentralizing to teams and a lot of other Berserkers such as Lu Bu can do his job almost as well with the same investment. Regardless, he is undoubtedly the best at what he does.
- Excellent base statline, the highest of any SR Berserker even in the Japanese game, paired with a good Madness Enhancement rank, allowing him to output unmatched damage among the SR Berserkers.
- Relatively good NP gain rate compared to most Berserkers, owing to his “Sword user” attack hit counts and a high base NP gain rate. His card set does still limit his NP gain, however.
- Excellent skill set across the board, granting him a strong, long-lasting damage buff, and two survival skills which function well in accordance with Berserker’s permanent class weakness versus almost every Servant. Once he obtains his Bond CE, this incredible durability goes even further.
- Solid Single-target Noble Phantasm with a good defense debuff overcharge effect. Thanks to its reasonably good hit count, any star generation buffs on him will also let it produce some additional stars.
- Like all Berserkers, he’s still liable to die from a stray crit without his defensive skills up. Once he gains his bond CE this is less of a problem, but otherwise keeping his Battle Continuation skill active is a must.
- Other than the defense drop on his Noble Phantasm, he offers absolutely no support to his teammates, meaning they have to compensate with support skills.
- Castle of Snow (Bond CE): Heracles is one of the few servants whose Bond CE, obtained at level 10 Bond, is also one of his best CE’s. The automatic 3-time Guts from the start of the battle acts as an effective safety net from being critically attacked and killed, and also gives him immense potential as a solo clutch servant.
- Kaleidoscope, Imaginary Element: Heracles can have issues building up his NP, and often you’ll only need one to wipe out the strongest enemy of the quest. With either of these CE’s, he’ll have it up in time for the 3rd wave.
- Limited/Zero Over, Verdant Sound of Destruction: With four Buster cards available including his Noble Phantasm, Heracles gets a lot of benefits from using a Buster-boosting CE. This bonus will also stack multiplicatively with Valor’s attack buff, allowing him to increase is damage even further.
- Heaven's Feel: Massively increases his NP’s damage output, but can produce issues in actually charging his NP gauge in the first place. Not recommended without a Waver or critical star generator to support him.
Heracles is first and foremost, the main damage threat on any team he is in. Thus Valor should be maxed first due to both the increase in damage output and reduced cooldown. At max level, Valor has a 20% increase in its damage bonus (from 10% at level 1 to 30% at max level) and a 3 turn uptime with a 5 turn cooldown, allowing Heracles to enjoy high average damage output across the board.
Mind's Eye (Fake) and Battle Continuation are both good skills to help with Heracles's survival. However, Battle Continuation's Guts status has a long uptime and is dependent on enemies' AI, so most of the time it is not as versatile and on-demand as Mind's Eye (Fake). For harder contents, the reduced cooldown of Mind's Eye (False) helps a lot, as it can allow Heracles to avoid crucial turn where the enemies use Noble Phantasm strategically and can survive for a long time with allies' help. The crit damage is just the cherry on top, as Heracles has a low crit weight and very rarely does he crit. However, whenever he does, he deals massive damage thanks to Valor and the crit damage buff from this skill. Overall, it is more beneficial to max Mind's Eye (Fake) second, after Valor.
Note: Heracles is a pretty strong and independent servant on his own already, but supports do not change his function too much.
Mash Kyrielight: One of the best defensive Servants to have on the team. Mash’s on-demand defensive buffs help prolong Heracles’ life on the frontlines. Additionally, her second skill provides an additional turn of invulnerability for Heracles, furthering his survival as well as partially fixing his problem of Berserker NP gain difficulties.
Leonidas: With a strong NP gain skill and two taunts, Leonidas is able to consistently tank for Heracles, while contributing Buster cards for more Buster chains. Additionally, in the future, Leonidas gains a teamwide Buster buff, which is great for Heracles’ Buster focused kit.
William Shakespeare: In the event you reach full NP gauge, Shakespeare’s Enchant will enable a strong NP Buster Brave chain from Heracles, stacking with Heracles’ own attack buff to deal even more damage than normal.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to a single enemy.
Decrease enemy defense for 3 turns.
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000|
|5 → 6||2,000,000|
|6 → 7||2,500,000|
|7 → 8||5,000,000||
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||1.07%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||5%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Divine||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Heaven or Earth||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||39.00%|
|Release History||Since Launch|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Berserker, BASAKA, Hercules, Herc|
|Country/Place of Origin||Greece|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Tadahisa Saizen|