Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,382||Base HP||1,975|
|Max Atk||8,293||Max HP||12,348|
|Grail Atk||10,041||Grail HP||14,972|
Attack / HP Growth
Marie as a Rider is a bit abnormal, being somewhat of a support / Quick-based Rider with a handy team debuff cleanse and a weak team heal on her NP, while also being able to offer a high-hit rate Charm versus males. Her main appeal, however, is the skill Beautiful Princess, allowing her to essentially gain guaranteed survival from 3 enemy hits before it fades, while also healing her for a good chunk of health over 5 turns.
Combined with the rest of her kit, this makes Marie a great reliable and consistent unit, being almost incapable of dying while occasionally outputting damage with her NP. She doesn’t do anything besides living amazingly well, but she can contribute a decent supply of stars to a team using her NP and the debuff cleanse on her NP gives her great synergy with Jeanne and Tamamo Cat.
- Incredibly good durability, owing to her high base HP, 3 time Invulnerability skill and multitude of heals. It’s very difficult for Marie to die, if not impossible.
- Consistently-hitting Charm thanks to God's Grace, though it’s still limited to males.
- Good team support ability while inflicting damage through her NP.
- Reasonably good star generation from her NP and two Quick cards, though nowhere as good as an Assassin.
- Low base attack and no offensive steroid means her NP hits like paper, despite her Riding rank and the higher damage output of Quick NP’s helping her.
- Her NP gain is sketchy, with Lancelot-level NP gain from her Arts cards, but with above-average NP gain on her Quick cards and NP. Though not the worst in the game, it requires adaptation to her card set – her Quick cards are better for NP gain than her Arts cards.
- Half of her kit is dependent on fighting Male enemies to be useful.
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Imaginary Around, Gandr: Increases her Quick card stargen, NP gain and, importantly, damage. This can help resolve many of her NP damage and NP gain issues, though she’s still not the best.
- Prisma Cosmos: One of the best users of this CE due to her insane durability and inconsistent NP gain. Allows her NP to charge without deploying any cards so that her allies can focus on their cards instead. Pays off for more drawn out battles, which Marie excels at.
- Divine Banquet: An Alternative NP gain option. Slightly better than Quick booster CE’s for her Quick cards, as her Riding stacks multiplicatively with NP gain buffs, but the loss of damage hurts. Better than nothing, however.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
Marie's main niche is being a tanky Rider due to her constant use of her invulnerability and heal. As such, Beautiful Princess should be the first and foremost skill to max for her, as the reduced cooldown vastly improveS her tankiness, while thE periodical heal is just the cherry on top.
Her Siren Song has quite poor success rate even at max level and relies on her God's Grace skill to be a reliable asset. It also has a very long cooldown and has limited usage, compared to a 2.5k Heal every 5 turns. As such, God's Grace should be prioritized over Siren Song after Beautiful Princess
Suggested Servant Synergies
Jeanne d’Arc: Team Vive la France. Between Jeanne’s insane resistances and Marie’s signature invulnerability skill, they are already pretty hard to take down. With Marie’s charm (admittedly only against male enemies), and Jeanne’s Noble Phantasm, the two of them make for a very tanky frontline.
Martha: A fellow nonconventional 4 star Rider, Martha has the benefit of having a team-wide cleansing heal. This allows Marie to perform her tanking job better by removing effects that hinder her skill cooldowns, like stuns. Additionally, Martha’s high NP gain and triple Arts cards not only help Marie build NP, but the defense down debuff on Martha’s NP helps amplify Marie’s damage as well.
Cu Chulainn (FS/N or Prototype): Marie’s signature invulnerability skill earns her a spot on the triple dodge team, where her relative quick focus fits in with the deck of both lancer Cu Chulainns. Her NP’s heal helps everyone survive even longer, while the Quick chains can help generate some crits. All in all, with either or both Lancer Cu Chulainns she forms a durable frontline.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to all enemies.
Recovers party HP.
Upgrade via Rank Up Quest (not available, ETA 2020/03)
Recovers party HP.
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||100,000||
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000|
|5 → 6||2,000,000|
|6 → 7||2,500,000|
|7 → 8||5,000,000|
|8 → 9||6,000,000||
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||1.00%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||1|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Riding||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||35.00%|
|Release History||Since Launch|
|Country/Place of Origin||France|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Risa Taneda|