Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,582||Base HP||1,862|
|Max Atk||9,494||Max HP||11,637|
|Grail Atk||11,495||Grail HP||14,110|
Attack / HP Growth
Nobu is a competent Archer. Her ability to crit on demand makes her a fantastic addition to any team looking for a crit stars user. In comparison to other crit Archers, Nobu has better critical damage steroid than Gilgamesh but lack his star generation, NP generation, and high base stats, while comparing to Orion she surpasses the duo in terms of consistency as a crit damage dealer, but pales in terms of survivability and boss control. What sets her apart is her ability to decimate enemies with the Divine and/or Riding trait (a trait that coincidentally most Saber Servants do possess), as well as her status of a welfare servant that grants her easier time to get NP level 5.
Nobu's main drawbacks include her mediocre generation stats, as she is reliant on Strategy as well as doing critical damage with her Art cards to quickly raise her NP bar and lacks a way to reliably generate critical stars. Her general damage output outside of crit and/or against Divine/Saber enemies is not particularly high, even with a Level 5 NP, due to her lack of good card performance/attack buffs. Furthermore, she is gimped in a tough fight by not possessing any skills that bolster her survivability and can go down surprisingly fast without protection.
Overall, Nobu is still a good servant that thrives in the right setting and has clearly defined strengths and weaknesses. She is consistent enough to be the main damage dealer of most crit teams and has enough firepower to be a staple farming Archer with her Noble Phantasm. Play her to her strengths and she will rarely let players' down.
- Amazing at using critical stars thanks to naturally good star weight, a star absorption and critical damage steroid in one skill with 3 turn duration, and a passive that grants critical damage bonus
- Extremely powerful against Divine enemies thanks to Unifying the Nation by Force
- Good Noble Phantasm for farming thanks to her easier time to get NP level 5
- Strong against Servants with Riding trait thanks to her Noble Phantasm, a trait that is quite prominent among Saber Servants
- Lackluster NP generation, reliant on her skill Strategy as well as doing critical damage with her Art cards to generate NP bar.
- Poor star generation outside of her Noble Phantasm, depend heavily on team to reach her maximum potential
- Mediocre damage output outside of crit team due to lack of attack/card performance buffs
- Low survivability especially in boss fights due to lack of boss control or survival tools like dodge/invulnerability
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Victor of the Moon / Gudao / Gem Magecraft: Antumbra / Moonlight Fest: Grants her even more firepower in term of doing critical damage.
- Kaleidoscope / Halloween Princess / The Imaginary Element: These CEs are best for farming purposes, as well as for fights against multiple enemies
- Limited Zero Over / Verdant Sound of Destruction: Not as effective as Victor of the Moon on her, but since Nobu mainly uses her Buster card for damage, these CEs will serve her quite well
Level Up Skill Recommendation
Nobu is a fantastic crit damage dealer thanks to her 3rd skill - Demon King. At max level, it's a 5 turn cooldown skill combined with its 3 turn duration make her quite consistent at gathering crit stars and dealing amazing damage. Max this skill as soon as possible, especially if the team has a decent star generator such as Okita, Gilgamesh or Cursed Arm Hassan.
Between her 2 remaining skills, Unifying the Nation by Force has amazing value against Divine enemies but it has a short duration and tends to not get used frequently in a fight. In general, players will want to use Unifying the Nation by Force in conjunction with her Noble Phantasm or when there are a lot of critical stars available with her 3rd skill in effect. In comparison, her 1st skill Strategy can be used whenever it goes off cooldown thanks to the teamwide benefits it brings and its 3 turn duration. The decision to max Strategy or Unifying the Nation by Force first depends on how the team is set up, though in general players tend to get more mileage out of Strategy, especially since Nobu's NP generation isn't particularly fantastic when she doesn't crit with her Art cards.
Overall, all three of her skills are good enough. It is highly recommendable for any players looking for a staple Archer to max all of her skills.
Suggested Servant Synergies
David: David’s triple arts deck for NP building, team wide defense buff, and high Charisma rank all contribute to helping Nobu shine more on the battlefield against sabers. All in all, a solid generalist archer support.
Okita Souji: Not only for flavor, but as one of the best star generators, Okita can consistently provide stars for Nobu to utilize her own built in star draw and crit buff. Additionally, Nobu’s teamwide NP gain contributes to Okita’s NP spam.
Medea: Not only does Medea pack a triple Arts deck for Arts chains, but also has an on-demand enemy buff cleanse to help Nobu hit through defensive skills, as well as increased overcharge Riding damage bonus. In return, Nobu helps Medea get her NP up more often through a team-wide 30% NP gain buff.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Three Line Formation
Deals damage to all enemies.
Extra damage to enemies with Class Skill: Riding.
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000||
|5 → 6||2,000,000||
|6 → 7||2,500,000|
|7 → 8||5,000,000|
|8 → 9||6,000,000|
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.43%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||4|
|# of Hits (B)||4|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||5|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||31.50%|
|Release History||Fate/GUDAGUDA Order Honnoji Event|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Demon Archer, Nobu, NobuNobu, Dairokuten Maou, Fool of Owari|
|Country/Place of Origin||Japan|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Rie Kugimiya|