|Base Atk||1,865||Base HP||1,939|
|Max Atk||12,068||Max HP||13,225|
|Grail Atk||13,210||Grail HP||14,489|
Okita is a Quick-oriented NP-spamming star-spewing machine, exemplifying all the strong points of the card type’s advantages. With her superb base NP gain, simple but self-fulfilling skill set and straightforward NP, Okita’s game plan is to pull off the strongest NP Brave chain she can manage, shower herself in stars, then do it again…and again…and again.
While Okita is excellent enough at what she does to plant herself in any team, she truly excels when given proper critical damage support and defensive aid. Unlike most Quick-based servants she doesn’t really require strong Quick card support, as her amazing hitcounts and NP gain already provide her everything she needs to get going and blow up her targets.
- Incredibly self-sufficient kit, being able to build up NP gauge, produce stars, buff herself with critical and Quick related buffs, then utilize them to the fullest potential all on her own.
- High NP spam potential, mostly due to her superb NP gain and Quick cards, meaning she produces herself a huge plethora of stars while also gaining enough NP gauge to set herself up for her next NP.
- One of the few present servants with a defence pierce NP, especially one that’s single target and high in damage from the onset. She rips annoying defence buff spammers like Nero or Romulus to shreds with little remorse.
- Despite her high offensive power, she still packs a dodge skill, meaning she doesn’t need any hard defensive options to support her from her teammates.
- Unlike some other choices in the Saber roster, Okita offers zero team support asides from the stars she produces (and, ideally, uses for herself) and her NP’s moderate defense debuff.
- Though Mind's Eye comes with a critical damage buff, she would prefer to save it for an enemy NP, meaning she requires critical damage buffs from other sources to reach full potential.
- Imaginary Around / Gandr – Okita’s Quick cards are the strongest in the game, in terms of hits and NP gain, even in present JP time. As a result, with her Quick NP in the mix, it’s natural to want to make them stronger as well. With a LB Imaginary Around, Okita can easily perform NPQQ chains with crits and have a second NP charged the following turn, with nearly 50 stars to flood into the card pool, too.
- Gem Magecraft: Antumbra – Okita works fairly well as a critical damage dealer, with an in-built star focus skill from Weak Constitution and her ample star generation. With this CE she can exemplify that role without relying on team support, as the cost of less star generation and NP spam compared to a Quick boost CE.
- With One Strike – Less of a common CE recommendation, but more of a noteworthy option. Invulnerability Pierce or Sure Hit on Sabers won’t pop up for a while yet, making dealing with Cu variants and their Protection From Arrows dodges a major pain. Providing a permanent Sure Hit and a minor Quick boost, this 4* CE works well with Okita, allowing her to ignore most defensive options present in the game when her NP’s defence pierce is taken into account. This does get outclassed by Decapitating Bunny, an event 5* CE in the future, however.
Shukuchi should be maxed as soon as possible as it gives immense firepower to her Noble Phantasm, as well as improving both her star generation rate and NP generation rate massively if she can pull off an AQQ or QQQ Brave chain.
Thanks to Okita's great star generation rate, maxing Weak Constitution after Shukuchi is recommendable as its reduced cooldown at level 10 means Okita can consistently and reliably do crit damage.
Mind's Eye is by no means a bad skill either, and worth maxing for the reduced cooldown on the dodge. The critical damage boost is just as amazing thanks to it lasting 3 turns after use, but it's generally icing on the cake as the dodge is more important to Okita.
Overall, Okita is one of those pretty independent, self contained servants. She makes stars, crits with said stars, has amazing NP gain, and can spam her NP decently well.
Gaius Julius Caesar: In addition to being a fellow Quick saber, Caesar completes the trinity of damage buffs for Okita’s Prana Burst Quick edition with his Charisma and Military Tactics. Additionally, he can provide Okita with a crit buff to take better advantage of all the quick stars. Post strengthening Incitement EX also buffs star generation to an impressive 100%.
Francis Drake: Before the arrival of Jack, Okita has some of the best critical star generation in the game. With natural Rider crit weight, Drake can gain a more reliable source of stars. Her combination buff also helps draw more damage out of Okita’s NP.
Hassan of the Cursed Arm: When going for a Quick team, Hassan is also a good teammate to have due to his consistent star generation and instinct on a shorter cooldown. His lower star weight allows Okita to crit more, thus potentially helping her build NP even faster.
Available from the start
Unlock after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to one enemy, ignores defense.
Reduces defense (3 turns).
|1 → 2||200,000||
|2 → 3||400,000||
|3 → 4||1,200,000|
|4 → 5||1,600,000||
|5 → 6||4,000,000||
|6 → 7||5,000,000||
|7 → 8||10,000,000||
|8 → 9||12,000,000||
|9 → 10||20,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||1.09%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||5|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Riding||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Saberface||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||35.00%|
|Release History||Fate/GUDAGUDA Order Honnoji Event|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Sakura Saber, Okita, Sword Jesus, Ogitamon, TB-chan|
|Country/Place of Origin||Japan|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Aoi Yuuki|