|Base Atk||1,716||Base HP||2,134|
|Max Atk||11,107||Max HP||14,553|
|Grail Atk||12,158||Grail HP||15,943|
Orion is a good Archer with strong single target Noble Phantasm. She mainly goes well with any Art team that can facilitate her Noble Phantasm usage, and is quite strong for hard content thanks to a combination of Defense buff, Crit debuff, Dodge, Noble Phantasm Spammability within Art team and a 100% NP bar drain on her NP after her Interlude. Orion can also function well as a crit damage dealer, as she has 2 crit damage increase steroids and naturally higher Star Absorbtion Rate than most other classes, although she is not close to Gilgamesh's level as a crit damage dealer.
Her main problem is her terrible NP generation rate outside of Art team, as she is heavily reliant on her A-Q-Q brave chain as well getting crit stars on her Quick to generate NP bar if she cannot get an Art chain. Furthermore, her lower base damage, lack of Card Performance boosting skill, low NP utility before her Interlude and a BAAQQ card layout makes her general damage output quite low without proper team support.
Nonetheless, Orion is a good unit for the present and a fantastic unit in the future, thanks to her great synergy with other Art support servants, such as Mozart, Zhuge Liang, Jeanne d'Arc or in the future, Tamamo no Mae.
- Good NP spammability in Art team
- Strong Single Target damage NP with great utility for hard content, especially after her strengthening quest
- Anti-Male component gives her a strong niche that can only be rival by Euryale in the future.
- Decent as a critical damage dealer thanks to higher stars absorbtion than most other classes except Rider and 2 crit damage buff steroids
- Very poor NP generation rate outside of Art team, heavily reliant on AQQ brave chain and crit to gain NP
- Lacks of Art performance self-buff skill lower her potential damage output and has to rely on other source for this type of buff
- Low base attack, BAAQQ card layout makes her a low damage attacker without crits, Noble Phantasm or team support
- Poor at generating stars due to only having 2 Quick cards, no Riding passive and only 3 hits on her Quick cards
- Formalcraft / Projection: Vastly improves her NP damage and also NP generation on her Art cards, which are essential to her
- Prisma Cosmos / Divine Banquet: These helps her immensely in term of NP generation due to her poor NP gain per hit
- Moonlight Festival / Gem Magecraft: Antumbra: Improves her crit damage output in case she is used in a crit damage team
- Heaven's Feel: Massively improve her Noble Phantasm damage, provided that the team is good at helping her gain NP.\
Orion's skills aren't particularly outstanding, but they are also certainly not bad and worth leveling.
Leveling Affection of the Goddess while does not raise the Attack buff's value, the reduced cooldown does help a lot to improve her generally poor attack.
Mind's Eye is a good skill for high difficulty challenge, and the reduced cooldown will help her avoid crucial turns more frequently. The crit damage while most of the time is just cherry on top but does synergize somewhat decently with her naturally higher crit stars absorbtion and Independent Action.
Whimsical Bond improve her niches as a male killer servant, but it's not a skill that's always useful for general us and only in particular circumstances. Still there are plenty of male enemies in the game, and the skill will be useful a lot of time so it's still worth leveling up.
Tamamo no Mae: Much like Vlad, Orion has the misfortune of having a rather bad arts card (remedied with an AQQ chain). However, Tamamo grants Orion NP gauge, heals to make use of her defense buff and high HP stat, as well as the all important Fox Wedding Arts buff that boosts Orion’s damage to high levels. Skill cooldown also helps Orion use her dodge more often, in time for enemy Noble Phantasms. One of the best teams for the future Ibaraki Raid event was Orion Tamamo Waver, in which they could permanently prevent Ibaraki from using her NP due to NP drain skills.
Emiya: Against saber heavy enemies, Emiya’s triple arts cards helps to mitigate Orion’s poor arts card NP gain through arts chains. Additionally, they have complementary NP types, which helps for more efficient clears.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Prior to Tamamo’s release, Mozart is the only servant who can boost Art’s performance. With a 40% buff, Mozart can help Orion nuke the ever loving heck out of some poor male Saber (which increase in number during Camelot). Post strengthening quest, Mozart gives Orion a guaranteed crit, which makes good use of her high rank in Independent Action.
Available from the start.
Unlock after 1st Ascension.
Deals damage to one enemy.
Chance to drain NP charge.
Upgrade via Interlude 2 (Ascension 3, Bond 5, Clear E Pluribus Unum).
Decrease critical chance (3 turns).
|1 → 2||200,000|
|2 → 3||400,000||
|3 → 4||1,200,000|
|4 → 5||1,600,000|
|5 → 6||4,000,000|
|6 → 7||5,000,000|
|7 → 8||10,000,000||
|8 → 9||12,000,000||
|9 → 10||20,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||1.00%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||3%|
|# of Hits (A)||1|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||3|
|# of Hits (EX)||4|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||W2EE||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||W2SK||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||27.00%|
|Release History||Moonlight Goddess Event|
|Country/Place of Origin||Greece|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Nobutoshi Canna, Miyuki Sawashiro|