Table of Contents
|Base Atk||1,964||Base HP||1,782|
|Max Atk||12,712||Max HP||12,150|
|Grail Atk||13,915||Grail HP||13,311|
Attack / HP Growth
Sakata Kintoki is a very straightforward yet effective servant. His main playstyle can be summarized as smash and smash harder. Having a very high attack and being a Berserker with an extremely strong NP charge skill in Animal Dialogue with a Buster Single Target Noble Phantasm and 50% attack steroid for 1 turn makes him one of the best fast nukers in the game. He also goes well with practically every team and is a good staple member for every event for both farming or bossing, and is particularly dangerous when paired with strong supports like Zhuge Liang.
Kintoki's main weakness is his paper-thin defense and nearly non-existent survival options in his skillset. Despite being a 5 star, he is so fragile that he can go from 100 to 0 within a turn with one crit from a mob. This makes him particularly vulnerable to tankier bosses who can survive his initial rotation and punish him afterward or enemies that like to crit a lot. He is also quite selfish as he offers nothing else to the team other than pure damage as his star generation and star absorption are both extremely underwhelming.
Nonetheless, Kintoki is a great servant to have and will continue to serve any player very well in the future when bosses get tankier and tankier due to how effective he is at frontal burst. If you need a classic definition of a glass cannon, then GOLDEN is your man.
- Powerful single target damage thanks to triple Buster deck and single target Noble Phantasm
- Can charge NP very fast thanks to Animal Dialogue, the best out of Berserkers even in the future
- Good secondary effects on NP for boss fight, as both stuns and ignore defense help out in many situations
- Very squishy. Being a Berserker he takes extra damage from everyone barring Shielder and furthermore, he lacks defensive tools
- One-dimensional. Does not offer any form of support to the team
- Low crit weight and crit star generation, unsuited for both Art teams and crit teams
Craft Essence Recommendation
- Halloween Princess: The single best CE for Kintoki for a long while, allows him to fire off his NP on his first turn for massive amount of damage
- Heaven's Feel / Black Holy Grail: Heavily improves his massive Noble Phantasm damage. When combined with units like Zhuge Liang, he can use his NP on the very first turn for a huge burst of damage
- Kaleidoscope / The Imaginary Element / Dragon Meridian (max limit break): Allow him to use his first NP easily without any team support.
- Limited Zero Over / Verdant Sound of Destruction: Vastly improves both his NP and normal attacks damage due to his Buster centric deck and lack of Buster performance enhancing skills.
Level Up Skill Recommendation
When it comes to skill leveling, Kintoki wants both Monstrous Strength AND Animal Dialogue maxed as soon as possible. Both are essential to his identity as a nuker and maxing which first depends on a players' resources. Animal Dialogue normally should be maxed after Monstrous Strength due to the availability of support Zhuge Liang, the NP charge skill of Mage Association uniform, as well as NP bar Craft Essences such as Kaleidoscope, The Imaginary Element or the maxed limit break Dragon Meridian.
Natural Body is most of the time redundant, as Kintoki is extremely squishy, so a lot of the time the heal doesn't change much on the grand scheme of thing.
Suggested Servant Synergies
- Zhuge Liang: Zhuge Liang goes well with pretty much anyone, and Kintoki is no exception. This combo is ridiculously effective and simple to use, as Kintoki can run a NP damage or Buster damage boosting Craft Essence and have Zhuge charge his NP bar for him, allowing Kintoki to use Golden Spark 1st turn for ridiculous damage.
- William Shakespeare: The Playwright after getting his 3rd skill is a decent budget Zhuge, as he packs both a Buster buffing skill and an NP charge skill for allies, allowing him to greatly improve Kintoki's performance
- Leonidas / Chevalier D'Eon: Taunter are effective teammates with any glass cannons, and Leonidas / D'eon are the best of the bunch to go with Kintoki. Leonidas only has a 1 turn taunt on demand as his other taunt depends on his NP, but he comes with a party-wide Buster buff. D'eon has a 3 turn taunt on demand and is generally tankier, but he offers no other form of damage buffing support.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to one enemy, ignores Defense.
Chance to Stun (1 turn)
Skill Enhancement Materials
|1 → 2||200,000|
|2 → 3||400,000||
|3 → 4||1,200,000|
|4 → 5||1,600,000|
|5 → 6||4,000,000|
|6 → 7||5,000,000||
|7 → 8||10,000,000||
|8 → 9||12,000,000||
|9 → 10||20,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||1.03%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||5%|
|# of Hits (A)||2|
|# of Hits (B)||1|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Divine||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Brynhild's Beloved||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||52.00%|
|Release History||Since Launch|
|AKAs/Aliases/(Fan) Nicknames||Goldie, Kintoki, Kintarou, Golden|
|Country/Place of Origin||Japan|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Kouji Yusa|