|Base Atk||1,504||Base HP||1,833|
|Max Atk||9,026||Max HP||11,458|
|Grail Atk||10,929||Grail HP||13,893|
Tamamo Cat should be a frequent sight for anyone seeking to farm dailies constantly. Her high NP damage, solid durability and typical Berserker damage output are all helpful in taking out waves of high-HP enemies as quickly as possible. In more difficult fights with a single-target focus, she’s not a particularly good choice, even more so if she has no support to cleanse her NP stun and protect her from high-damage foes.
- Like every Berserker, Tamamo Cat possesses a high damage output from her class, furthered by her Monstrous Strength skill.
- Her Quick NP gives both good NP refund and star generation, something most Berserkers lack.
- Her High HP pool, Transform skill and the healing from her NP makes her more durable than most Berserkers.
- Receives a stun from her NP, which prevents performing NP Extra chains and also prevents her from acting in the following turn. Obviously very bad.
- The scaling on her skills is fairly bad compared to most servants, and the only one really worthwhile is Monstrous Strength.
- Multi-hit Arts means her NP gain is worse than most Berserkers.
- Kaleidoscope, Imaginary Element: Tamamo Cat’s main purpose is to NP, clearing a wave with sheer damage, and these CEs aid with that immensely.
- Limited/Zero Over, Verdant Sound of Destruction: Like all Berserkers, these are excellent for increasing her damage output, though it won’t help with her NP damage.
- Imaginary Around, Gandr: Though it seems minor, this actually works better than you would think. It greatly increases Tamamo Cat’s NP refund and star generation, while also boosting the damage. It makes her regular Quick card a little less terrible, too.
Tamamo Cat gameplay is quite simple, and it reflects in her skillset as well. As such, her skill leveling order is quite straightforward, focusing mainly on maximizing her powerful AoE NP and improving her survivability. The best skill leveling order for her is 1 > 3 > 2
Monstrous Strength being maxed first is quite self-explanatory, as it is a damage buff for one turn that goes well with her Noble Phantasm or her Buster Brave chain.
Of the two remaining skills, Curse is quite unreliable even at max level due to it only having 70% success rate (worse when used on a target with Magic Resistance). Morph on the other hand improves her survivability quite decently, particularly during the turn she is stunned by her NP in conjunction with the heal. Hence it is more beneficial for Cat to max Morph first, and leave Curse for last.
Saint Martha: Saint Martha is well known for her ability to remove Tamamo Cat’s self-stun from her NP. In addition to granting the ability to act the next turn, Tamamo Cat’s cooldowns also avoid being paused while stunned, furthering her survivability.
Gaius Julius Caesar: Although Tamamo Cat doesn’t have a star draw skill like Lancelot, Caesar can boost Tamamo Cat’s NP damage with Charisma and Military Tactics. On the next turn, Caesar himself can benefit from the generated stars and Incitement due to Tamamo Cat’s lower start weight and lack of star draw skill.
Lancelot: As the current strongest AoE Berserkers until the release of Minamoto no Yorimitsu, Lancelot and Tamamo Cat are the premier farming servants currently. With NP gauge support from CE’s and other Servants, they can quickly and efficiently clear waves of enemies. It’s best to use Lancelot on the second wave and Tamamo Cat on the third, as to avoid the demerit from Tamamo Cat's NP, and also use avoid further damage due to Lancelot’s lack of defensive skills.
Available from the start
Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Deals damage to all enemies.
Regenerate HP (3 turns).
(Upgrade via Interlude 2).
Regenerate HP (3 turns).
|1 → 2||100,000|
|2 → 3||200,000||
|3 → 4||600,000|
|4 → 5||800,000|
|5 → 6||2,000,000|
|6 → 7||2,500,000|
|7 → 8||5,000,000|
|8 → 9||6,000,000|
|9 → 10||10,000,000|
|NP Charge per Hit (%)||0.71%|
|NP Charge when Attacked (%)||5%|
|# of Hits (A)||3|
|# of Hits (B)||2|
|# of Hits (Q)||2|
|# of Hits (EX)||3|
|Trait 1||Humanoid||Trait 6|
|Trait 2||Servant||Trait 7|
|Trait 3||Beast||Trait 8|
|Trait 4||Weak to Enuma Elish||Trait 9|
|Trait 5||Heaven or Earth||Trait 10|
|Instant Death Chance||39.00%|
|Release History||Since Launch|
|Country/Place of Origin||Japan|
|Seiyuu (CV)||Chiwa Saito|